Evil Catholics invading America

Christ king and Christum Regnum seem to be titles that could be applied to others besides Jesus. And may have been at one time.

the joos had been waiting a long time for someone to come anlong and deliver them from their enemies. Jesus tried to deliver them from themsleves, but it did not work out too well for the joos.

How? Did He worshop Himself? And technically speaking, the term wasn't used until many years after His death...

It doesn't matter when the term was created. He believed he was the savior from god. That's a christian belief, as we now know them.

He probably did think quite highly of himself.

Nope the followers of Jesus were Christians.
I have verified this thru a thological seminary.

I say the first person to believe jesus was the son of god is the first christian. That would be jesus. Pointy headed college types are full of lies and bullshit, you know that.

Just can't rationalize this out because of your hatred of joos there AHZ ?

No. I just think anyone who believes jesus is the son of god, and salvation is through him, is a christian, even if that person is jesus himself.

Is your hatred of intelligence causing you to be moron there, USC?

No. I just think anyone who believes jesus is the son of god, and salvation is through him, is a christian, even if that person is jesus himself.

Is your hatred of intelligence causing you to be moron there, USC?

I do not think that Jesus thought his salvation was thru himself, but that his followers salvation was thru his sacrifice.
His salvation was by his doing what his father (the god of the jews) wanted him to do . Or at least that is what he thought is the way I read all that.

It was supposedly a selfless act asshat. Now if he did it to save his own butt that would not be very selfless now would it ?

Methinks you need to spend more time in church.

I do not think that Jesus thought his salvation was thru himself, but that his followers salvation was thru his sacrifice.
His salvation was by his doing what his father (the god of the jews) wanted him to do . Or at least that is what he thought is the way I read all that.

It was supposedly a selfless act asshat. Now if he did it to save his own butt that would not be very selfless now would it ?

Methinks you need to spend more time in church.

To believe that others are saved through jesus is a christian belief.

Back