Evil Catholics invading America

And the controversy over priests marrying, women preaching, etc ?

The catholic church is no way as coherent as you apparently believe.

You can believe all of that crap, in the hope that it will become official doctrine (no one's succeeded in the 50 years that its been on the table), but in the end, Rome has the final say and we are of one official voice, yes.

sheesh. Perhaps you will see reality some day dude.

I am not knocking your religion, just saying that they are not nearly as coherent as you think.

sheesh. Perhaps you will see reality some day dude.

I am not knocking your religion, just saying that they are not nearly as coherent as you think.

There's a difference though. People can't just go off and do whatever they want if its against doctrine. For example, the long struggle to maintain the Tridentine Mass in some way is something I am sympathetic to, but when a few bishops declared the Church in error and rebelled against the new policies, they were rightfully excommunicated or in some way put back in line.

I'm knocking all religion, it's a cartoon for christ sake.
What makes Jesus better than Budda
Are religious people afraid of science or just uneducated?

I'm knocking all religion, it's a cartoon for christ sake.
What makes Jesus better than Budda
Are religious people afraid of science or just uneducated?

Yeah, frightening stuff science... Its going to do me a lot of ill in life. For those of you who only believe in science, live it up.

go ahead and spend your whole life believing in a cartoon, there are hundreds of religions around the world to make the uneducated masses feel warm and fuzzy.

go ahead and spend your whole life believing in a cartoon, there are hundreds of religions around the world to make the uneducated masses feel warm and fuzzy.

Good, enjoy your money (me, knocking money...). I really don't care. As a Catholic, I am told to give a damn what happens to you, but I am burnt out with compassion, so I will just forget all that and worry about people who recognize that the universe didn't magically create itself.

Good and that's what your mommy wanted so you wouldn't be scared at night.
Catholics are so killing mother fuckers, but I guess to you as long as they kill in the name of God or little baby Jesus it's OK.

Good and that's what your mommy wanted so you wouldn't be scared at night.
Catholics are so killing mother fuckers, but I guess to you as long as they kill in the name of God or little baby Jesus it's OK.

Damn straight. Just like those atheist governments last century who killed roughly 1/4 billion people.

Damn straight. Just like those atheist governments last century who killed roughly 1/4 billion people.

heck in the last century the USA has probably been involved with killing that many worldwide.

We could well be the leading country in the wolrd in that category? I dunno on that though , but it would not suprise me to be true.
Being the worlds largest arms dealer, a couple of world wars, Vietnam, etc,etc

heck in the last century the USA has probably been involved with killing that many worldwide.

We could well be the leading country in the wolrd in that category? I dunno on that though , but it would not suprise me to be true.
Being the worlds largest arms dealer, a couple of world wars, Vietnam, etc,etc

The World Wars were not started by us, although we should have stayed out of the first. And yes, saving people from communism appears to have been a waste of effort, particularly with the way we prosecuted Korea and Vietnam. Where did we go around rounding up civillians and gunning them down?

The World Wars were not started by us, although we should have stayed out of the first. And yes, saving people from communism appears to have been a waste of effort, particularly with the way we prosecuted Korea and Vietnam. Where did we go around rounding up civillians and gunning them down?

Ohh I did not realize this was broken up by categories ?

Threedee really is a catholic. Sex with young boys is fine too, especially for priests.
Small "c" catholic means "Non-Denominational" in direct translation. Capitalize it if you mean the specific religion or people may get the wrong idea of what you are saying.

Back