Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

because attachment signals the completion of the process of conception

you will have to be more specific.......what action has she done that resulted in the miscarriage?......

Neglect and manslaughter don't require an action per se. Just a level of carelessness.

simple logic......do you choose to go to work after you've arrived?........do you choose to eat after you finish your meal?.....

Simple logic yet you ignore the link and reality. You show up to work and your boss is threatening to harm you and other employees - do you stay at work? You're eating a meal and you being to feel sick - do you keep eating? You find out you're pregenent but after medical examination the baby will be non-viable due to deformity, do you continue to gestate?

...once you have reproduced its a bit silly to say you now have to choose whether or not to reproduce.......

Except when you dlete the link that shows a women was forced to wait to give birth to a dead baby instead of getting an abortion. You know nothing of the complications of pregnancy.

ONCE or TWICE????? So you are telling us that you use abortion as birth control. Aborting a fetus is only one step away from mowing down a nursery school class with an AK 47.

Abortion? No, that would be wrong. I do what Republicans do and wait for the child to be shot in a school shooting or die of poverty then I say "lets not make this political".

The zygote contains all of the genetic information (DNA) needed to become a baby. Therefore technically it is human.

A severed hand also contains human DNA and is therefore technically human. But is it a person?

Abortion? No, that would be wrong. I do what Republicans do and wait for the child to be shot in a school shooting or die of poverty then I say "lets not make this political".

A severed hand also contains human DNA and is therefore technically human. But is it a person?

Hate to tell you mush for brains Republicans are the ones who want to protect the unborn as well as all children. It's people like you that consider children a pox and demand the right to kill them even up to birth. And your side screams HELL NO should there be safeguards to protect school children.

You really are fucked in the head. A severed hand will not grow into a fetus but a zygote will! That makes your argument so asinine as to be unbelievable.
znttwqm.jpg

People with children get abortions too. One reason is specifically because they cannot care for additional children.
You didn't answer the question.
(If one cannot afford additional children, make sure there's no chance there will be any more conceived...abortion is Not Birth Control...)

Hate to tell you mush for brains Republicans are the ones who want to protect the unborn as well as all children.

Lol if the GOP wants to protect all children why do they try to cut funding for school lunch programs? Whydo they try to cut funding to child medical care? Why do they do nothing about school shootings?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/half-a...-lunches-under-new-trump-administration-rule/
https://www.americanprogress.org/is...plan-cut-benefit-programs-threatens-children/
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/republican-guns/555737/

It's people like you that consider children a pox and demand the right to kill them even up to birth. And your side screams HELL NO should there be safeguards to protect school children.

People like you think that's what others think. It's sad and shows how much of a bad faith actor you really are when it comes to this discussion.

You really are fucked in the head. A severed hand will not grow into a fetus but a zygote will! That makes your argument so asinine as to be unbelievable.

Seeing how I'm the only one using sources the fact is no - not all zygotes will grow into fetuses. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. https://www.sciencealert.com/meta-a...-human-pregnancies-end-in-miscarriage-biorxiv

So many lies

Have you done any research on the reasons women get abortions? Or do you think all abortions are just for fun?

You didn't answer the question.
(If one cannot afford additional children, make sure there's no chance there will be any more conceived...abortion is Not Birth Control...)

Because your question had nothing to do with the greater reality of the issue. It doesn't matter if I have children or not, the reasons why women get abortions remains the same.

And there we have the standardized liberal talking points....all stemming from guilty feelings....

Because your question had nothing to do with the greater reality of the issue. It doesn't matter if I have children or not, the reasons why women get abortions remains the same.
I understand you're not willing to answer the question...it was difficult, after all...

Then don't be a bad faith actor...which is exactly what you're doing;)

I didn't assume anything, I asked a question. But given you said:

I understand you're not willing to answer the question...it was difficult, after all...

It seems obvious you were talking to me. But you don't seem to care about my answer in your failed attempt to appeal to emotion.

I didn't assume anything, I asked a question. But given you said:

It seems obvious you were talking to me. But you don't seem to care about my answer in your failed attempt to appeal to emotion.
If you can't answer, you can't... it's fine...

If you can't answer, you can't... it's fine...

Sorry, I don't give out such personal details on the internet. You'll have to be satisfied with the fact your irrelevant question didn't get answered and women still get abortions despite having kids themselves.

Sorry, I don't give out such personal details on the internet. You'll have to be satisfied with the fact your irrelevant question didn't get answered and women still get abortions despite having kids themselves.
I understand you can't answer the (very relevant) question....Enjoy your day;)

Back