Farewell

Damo is a big boy, bright enough to know what is best for him. I gave him my opinion about what occurred at WOT and the fact that I think this board is making a turn in the same direction. That's merely my opinion. If he agreed with me, fine, if not, it's his board, he'll do what he thinks is best without input from me.
Most interesting is your reaction and why.

No; what was interesting was watching you try to back pedal out of your own pile of crap, while attempting to juggle. :good4u:

You never saw a post, as described above, from me.

I never saw you not post when those posts were flying back and forth in front of you either. As much as you would like to forget this, I recall you participating quite a bit in the end days because I would peek and see you doing exactly that.

My response is to your outright lies. My reaction is the same reaction I have to anyone that lies and tries to steer a fact down the fairytale lane that you have alluded to, especially when I am aware of those facts.

The fact that you keep replying to me calling you on the lies is way more telling.

Cheerio belme. I am satisified I called you on your bullshit.

Last edited:
I'll spread the word at the next Communist Party, USA meeting I attend.

But hey man, I was responsible for bringing a ton of mature and intelligent posters here: Ornot, Cawacko, Trog, DonQ, Darla, Froggie.....it's someone else's turn to rustle up some cool posters!

or another cool place to go, this one is too nazi infested if it chased off usged

I never saw you not post when those posts were flying back and forth in front of you either. As much as you would like to forget this, I recall you participating quite a bit in the end days because I would peek and see you doing exactly that.

My response is to your outright lies. My reaction is the same reaction I have to anyone that lies and tries to steer a fact down the fairytale lane that you have alluded to, especially when I am aware of those facts.

The fact that you keep replying to me calling you on the lies is way more telling.

Cheerio belme. I am satisified I called you on your bullshit.

More "stuff" made up by the one who never has anything to say unless it's as part of the fray. When are you aboard unless you're on the attack?

More "stuff" made up by the one who never has anything to say unless it's as part of the fray. When are you aboard unless you're on the attack?

Many times, but you don't have the time to read 1000's of posts. Just the ones that GET'CHA!

:cof1:

Proof is in the pudding....:readit:

I do not think it comes from one side, I never have. Please read my reply to tutu.
The post you are taking offense to was a reply to Prophet who is certain I am always on the wrong side, therefefore my comment to him.
Haven't you learned yet that posts like the above from you are, to me, a sign I have hit the mark? Case closed.

Case? You actually believe you have some sort of fucking case? What a dweeb~~~

There are some here, including me, that would like you to stay, and knowing those that are happy about it, you can wear that like a medal. If it's a health thing, I wish you the best of luck in the future. If it's just being tired of the BS, who can blame you? Be Happy.

Hell, even I would like to see USC stay, if for no other reason then that you're a friggin' legacy here, man!!

Plus, I don't take differences of opinion too personally, so I hold no ill will toward you. Your one-liners are definitely annoying, but we all have quirks that bug people. I am well-aware that I piss people off with my antics, but that's just me being me. Don't get down on yourself just because people can't appreciate the musings of an old retired man from rural Kentucky who celebrates the finer things in life.

USC, if you can read this, please do reconsider your options here.

Many times, but you don't have the time to read 1000's of posts. Just the ones that GET'CHA!

:cof1:

Proof is in the pudding....:readit:

Didn't ya know Loyal blowsme has a special search engine: He puts in the search words "the bad they do" and it automatically magically only brings up posts that we have made! All the crap posts made by those whose political leanings mirror his own are sifted out and so he never sees the shit stirring insult posts they make! As a matter of fact he must of sent the link for that special search engine to all his friends, 'cause they never see the posts where our husbands, kids, or personal affairs are slandered, mocked, or posted about.

You fetch real well belme, but stop gnawing on your flea collar. Whatever chemical is in that thing is making you run around in circles chasing your tail.

Heel!

More personal attacks.

Who'd a thunk it?

No matter where the conversation/discussion begins, disloyal will always make sure it ends in petty name calling.:rolleyes:

More personal attacks.

Who'd a thunk it?

No matter where the conversation/discussion begins, disloyal will always make sure it ends in petty name calling.:rolleyes:

Thanks for errr... weighing in on this Zappy. Are you going to go off the Rick-der scale again like you do every time you impose yourself on a discussion? How's your "tsk-tsk-tsk" finger doing today?

This would be about the time you handed out some neg reps so you can show what a BIG MAN you are ehhh?

I have this image of you in a Friar's outfit....

More personal attacks.

Who'd a thunk it?

Zappa Wrote: You blew it. You should ahve gonw with "fryers" outfit...get it? Fryer? Cook? Fat guy? God, if only you were as witty as me...you might actually land a few shots.!

I would have gone with a "food" comment, but I've been trying to be sensitive to you since you always get so butt hurt when people talk about you being morbidly obese. I went with a "double entendre" if you will, to save your dimpled backside.

Que sera, sera...

At least you stayed within a reasonable range on the rick-der scale and didn't have a classic Zappy melt down.

We're getting better at counting to 10 aren't we Zappy-doo-dah?

I would suggest a little Desitin for that butt rash and getting up and moving around for once. You know, air that thang out, k?

For the record? With your size, landing a few shots is like "totally doable", fer sure!

Keep em coming Zap. I never know how good I am at my job if you don't keep reminding me and watch those typing errors. Looks like you're confirming it!!!! :good4u:

I know, I don't want him to go either, but unfortunately, JPP is becoming just like AOL! A lot of us are finding better and other things to do with our time, like Mafia Wars! rather than being insulted here on each and every post. I don't blame him for going! I keep in contact with Lady T and Darla and I hope now with him on other venues! It is so much better! Debate there is refreshing!

I agree whoileheartedly.

This site has been going down hill for sometime now.

There is no control here and it's degenerated into moron central.

I agree whoileheartedly.

This site has been going down hill for sometime now.

There is no control here and it's degenerated into moron central.

Man, just look at how a benign farewell thread degenerated into this b.s. This board used to never sink to this level. It's a damn shame those AOL rightwingers feel compelled to follow some leftys around, no matter how we much we try to ditch them.

Man, just look at how a benign farewell thread degenerated into this b.s. This board used to never sink to this level. It's a damn shame those AOL rightwingers feel compelled to follow some leftys around, no matter how we much we try to ditch them.

Much of the blame rests on board management. The notion to let morons simply engage in name-calling, insults, and overt racism .. supposedly all in the name of "being adult" .. is the failure that led to this.

So you're sayig that anything the left does, is because it's the right's fault.
Good job. :good4u:

Back