Felon Trump Just Escalated His Most Insane Lie About Biden

Except for your game, which is even worse.
The 'he should do it', ... 'he is wrong to do it', is simply trolling.

seinfeld-elaine-benes.gif

He refuses to enforce them.That's what makes this executive order thing so ridiculous...especially now... what a joke he is...

That's obvious. Sad that triggered leftist loons who have been indoctrinated with BS can't comprehend it.

Because you say so NiftyNitWit? I doubt you have the IQ to comprehend how stupid that statement is.

Because you say so NiftyNitWit? I doubt you have the IQ to comprehend how stupid that statement is.

Scary that folks like NiftyNitWit are allowed near a ballot box.
See? You attacked him.

There opponent belongs in prison.
Not for falsifying business records, necessarily.
Trump belongs in prison, or at least someplace out our faces,
because he's one of history's most despicable assholes.
AW..... mean tweets....... so sorry puddy cat.

July 11th can't come soon enough. Wonder if the judge will take stuff like this into account.

Donald Trump is now looping his baseless conspiracies into his fundraising emails.

On Monday, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee escalated his claims that President Joe Biden authorized the FBI to shoot and kill him during its 2022 raid on Mar-a-Lago, this time promising to punish his two-time opponent for the alleged assassination attempt.

And?

Trump is correct. The Biden Regime did issue a kill order against the last legitimate president and his Secret Service detail.

Presiding Cunt Merchan will do exactly what his bosses in the party tell him to do.

It's called campaigning. Democrat's version is far worse. They are trying their best to put their opponent in prison.
Wake up already. I know you must have the capacity to see the truth. You just have to let it in. :cool:

Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Biden - the despots who imprison political rivals.

Putin is a pig, but he's right that America has no moral foundation to criticize him as a dictator after this. Well, I guess Putin did kill his rival - so far Biden is just trying to throw his rival in prison. But Benny "Guam gunna tip over" Thompson HAS openly called to assassinate Trump - Epstein him in Rykers.

Campaigning should not include provoking your supporters to want to kill people. It's not normal behavior.

The way you and the other Stalinists here want to murder Trump?

Benny Thompson called for killing Trump - no doubt you cheered him on.

Will you personally take up arms if your party fails to defeat free and fair elections in November? We ALL know you're filthy, traitorous party will become violent again - like you did in 2019-20. Raping, burning, looting, and murdering from coast to coast. it's the democrat way,

Back