Felon Trump Just Escalated His Most Insane Lie About Biden

What might I ask has been Joke Bribem's "worst day in office?" What was Trump's "finest day in office?" Just curious...
Whatever specific dates they were...the one for Trump was shit...and the one for Joe Biden was just fine.

Just my opinion, of course.

Thanks for agreeing that the Left, and by extension, the Democrats, are destroying America...
Thanks for agreeing that MAGAts and all oath-breakers are lying scumbags who, if they become violent, deserve to be put down like rabid dogs. :flagsal:

That you QP?
Project much Terry.

YOu are on a string of lies, refusing to acknowledge any truths.

Your newest lie is to jump on this one being spun that this is not STANDARD search warrant language that is in EVERY search warrant, including the one used at the Biden home.

Why do you feel the need to jump on that lie too, Terry? Such an obvious and stupid lie but you feel the need to jump on all of them. Is it TDS due to Trumps court loss? Are you spinning now?

Whatever specific dates they were...the one for Trump was shit...and the one for Joe Biden was just fine.

Just my opinion, of course.
So, you don't know and your statement is just baseless hyperbole. Maybe it'd be easier to believe your bullshit if Bribem wasn't the least popular president in modern history--to include Trump. Now, that's hard to do, be less popular than Trump, but Joke Bribem has managed to do it.

Thanks for agreeing that MAGAts and all oath-breakers are lying scumbags who, if they become violent, deserve to be put down like rabid dogs. :flagsal:
Here's your exit...

mememe_80cf4dcc93141019d70a7f39c703b1b4-1.jpg

Here's your exit...

mememe_80cf4dcc93141019d70a7f39c703b1b4-1.jpg
You've changed. Terry. My guess is that you're in pain by either by age-related infirmity or social relations. Why else would someone have so much hate for both their fellow Americans and our country's founding principles?

It isn't me who's changed... Think about it...
Okay. I've told you my thoughts. Please expound upon who's changed and how.

I'm truly curious if you are able to do so, Terry, over two years later(?). IMO, the change is your mental degradation and inability to do more than scream like a two-year-old needing a diaper change. Currently, you scream at anyone who disagrees with your Alt-Right views. Two or more years ago you had the ability to explain your rationale even as a diehard Trump. Now you can't. I curious why the change.

July 11th can't come soon enough. Wonder if the judge will take stuff like this into account.

Donald Trump is now looping his baseless conspiracies into his fundraising emails.

On Monday, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee escalated his claims that President Joe Biden authorized the FBI to shoot and kill him during its 2022 raid on Mar-a-Lago, this time promising to punish his two-time opponent for the alleged assassination attempt.
Must be close to election time. All the fear-mongering is in full force. I forget who it was, but some weirdo on the left was saying that, if Trump wins, he isn't going to leave office. He'll just stay for a 3rd term.

It's called campaigning. Democrat's version is far worse. They are trying their best to put their opponent in prison.
Wake up already. I know you must have the capacity to see the truth. You just have to let it in. :cool:

The FBI was authorized to shoot Trump if they felt it was necessary. If it wasn't a possibility why authorize it and why show up armed with AR15
Stop it. That is such a dumb thing to say. Trump was in no danger. The same rules applied to Joe Biden and Pence when they retrieved their documents. Did they cry because the FBI has the authority to use violence if needed? Daffy Donald was never in danger and nobody in the FBI would have done anything to him.

Must be close to election time. All the fear-mongering is in full force. I forget who it was, but some weirdo on the left was saying that, if Trump wins, he isn't going to leave office. He'll just stay for a 3rd term.
Do you pretend to be naive? You are coming off as a troll.

So, you don't know and your statement is just baseless hyperbole. Maybe it'd be easier to believe your bullshit if Bribem wasn't the least popular president in modern history--to include Trump. Now, that's hard to do, be less popular than Trump, but Joke Bribem has managed to do it.
On his worst day in office, Joe Biden was a better president for America than Trump was on his best day in office.

If you Trumpers cannot see that, it just confirm what I suppose about you people. You all are nuts or stupid...and most are both.

Wow... America is an even bigger mess this morning... Who would have thought it possible? EI Ei EO...sigh...

Back