Felon Trump Just Escalated His Most Insane Lie About Biden

The way you and the other Stalinists here want to murder Trump?

Benny Thompson called for killing Trump - no doubt you cheered him on.

Will you personally take up arms if your party fails to defeat free and fair elections in November? We ALL know you're filthy, traitorous party will become violent again - like you did in 2019-20. Raping, burning, looting, and murdering from coast to coast. it's the democrat way,
I do? News to me.
Who?

There's only one way to stop hating... and that's to stop hating...
Your life experiences are either more broad or more narrow than mine, TOP.
They're obviously different, though.

When people try to incorporate values that I don't share into the laws of the land,
and when that actually diminishes the quality of my life and my family's,
I have a tendency to hate them,
and they have a tendency to hate me right back.

Maybe Columbus is different. I honestly don't know.

July 11th can't come soon enough. Wonder if the judge will take stuff like this into account.

Donald Trump is now looping his baseless conspiracies into his fundraising emails.

On Monday, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee escalated his claims that President Joe Biden authorized the FBI to shoot and kill him during its 2022 raid on Mar-a-Lago, this time promising to punish his two-time opponent for the alleged assassination attempt.
Irony is that as Garland explained today, the orders are standard procedure and they were the same when the FBI investigated Biden

Right now this country is in trouble...
Your life experiences are either more broad or more narrow than mine, TOP.
They're obviously different, though.

When people try to incorporate values that I don't share into the laws of the land,
and when that actually diminishes the quality of my life and my family's,
I have a tendency to hate them,
and they have a tendency to hate me right back.

Maybe Columbus is different. I honestly don't know.
Very different...It's probably a good thing that our career paths weren't switched...;)
I don't live in Columbus...;)
But I did teach there, and spend quite a bit of time out and about...it's mostly kind, though...
We have our Boston-ish suburbs where
there are pockets of hate, but those are easily dealt with...We leave them to themselves...;)
(Muirfield is this week...you'd enjoy it...)
I wouldn't want to live anywhere else...we have everything...

The FBI was authorized to shoot Trump if they felt it was necessary.
LIE.

The FBI arranged the search when they KNEW Trump would be out of State, and he and his Secret Service were informed of the search in advance of it happening.

What you are speaking to, is just the newest magat lie, which is in ALL search warrants there is template 'use of force' language that is ALWAYS used, and was present in the Biden search, even though Biden volunteered for that search.

It is a lie fed to the stupidest magats in the hopes they swallow and repeat it.

Right now this country is in trouble...

Very different...It's probably a good thing that our career paths weren't switched...;)
I don't live in Columbus...;)
But I did teach there, and spend quite a bit of time out and about...it's mostly kind, though...
We have our Boston-ish suburbs where
there are pockets of hate, but those are easily dealt with...We leave them to themselves...;)
(Muirfield is this week...you'd enjoy it...)
I wouldn't want to live anywhere else...we have everything...
There is a clear reason Nifty did not become a professional boxer. He got hit in the head way way way too much.

:truestory:

LIE.

The FBI arranged the search when they KNEW Trump would be out of State, and he and his Secret Service were informed of the search in advance of it happening.

What you are speaking to, is just the newest magat lie, which is in ALL search warrants there is template 'use of force' language that is ALWAYS used, and was present in the Biden search, even though Biden volunteered for that search.

It is a lie fed to the stupidest magats in the hopes they swallow and repeat it.
That is a lie. So if the FBI was looking for documents why would they give Trump a heads up so he could move them. That is stupid on it's face.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Back