Felon Trump Just Escalated His Most Insane Lie About Biden

Compared with the rest of the world, America is not a mess. Compared with all of history...almost nothing in the world is really "a mess."
I'm not
Comparing us to anyone else... I'm comparing us to what this country used to be... And is no longer... Come on now...Joe needs the keys hidden...

I think his new executive order is a new ridiculous low and a pre election scam... And everyone agrees...if they'll be honest... It's a slap in the face to Americans... Just another in a long line...

I'm not
Comparing us to anyone else... I'm comparing us to what this country used to be... And is no longer... Come on now...Joe needs the keys hidden...
Ahhh...you mean the good old days. Civil War era? 1950's?

Yeah, America is not what is was before Trump took over the "minds" of the GOP faithful...and will not get back to what it was before him for a few more generations, but we will.

I think his new executive order is a new ridiculous low and a pre election scam... And everyone agrees...if they'll be honest... It's a slap in the face to Americans... Just another in a long line...
NEVER...NEVER...start off any of your thoughts with the words, "I think..."

Most intelligent people will realize you are kidding and just tune out.

Ahhh...you mean the good old days. Civil War era? 1950's?

Yeah, America is not what is was before Trump took over the "minds" of the GOP faithful...and will not get back to what it was before him for a few more generations, but we will.
Sure...the good old days...including 4 years ago...;) We'll be back before then...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...le-date-pregnant-wife-loses-baby-after-attack These teens were charged with one count of misdemeanor assault.... They killed a baby... There's a lot of work to do... I could spend weeks here listing examples

Last edited:
Conservative America is so provincial and parochial
that it doesn't even care about being the world's laughing stock thanks to Donald Trump.

Liberal America is cosmopolitan and understands that the world exists beyond our borders.

Sure...the food old days...including 4 years ago...;) We'll be back before then...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...le-date-pregnant-wife-loses-baby-after-attack These teens were charged with one count of misdemeanor assault.... They killed a baby... There's a lot of work to do... I could spend weeks here listing examples
Look, TOP, I am trying to be kind because I see that you are fucking nutty as a fruit cake, but I have to be succinct. You lack the qualities of logic, reasonability, morality and ethical consideration...so I can understand why you see Trump in a favorable light and Joe Biden in such an unfavorable one.

I don't know for sure, but I think that professional counselling might help you. It certainly would be worthwhile to at least explore that avenue.

If you do take the "weeks to list examples" be sure to put them on paper...and take them with you to the psychiatrist or psychologist if you decide to go in that direction. It will help them help you.

Look, TOP, I am trying to be kind because I see that you are fucking nutty as a fruit cake, but I have to be succinct. You lack the qualities of logic, reasonability, morality and ethical consideration...so I can understand why you see Trump in a favorable light and Joe Biden in such an unfavorable one.

I don't know for sure, but I think that professional counselling might help you. It certainly would be worthwhile to at least explore that avenue.

If you do take the "weeks to list examples" be sure to put them on paper...and take them with you to the psychiatrist or psychologist if you decide to go in that direction. It will help them help you.
I'm just fine... But I appreciate the concern... And as always I respect your opinion.... but, as always, we'll just have to agree to disagree... (I'm going to help take the keys away...)

I'm just fine... But I appreciate the concern... And as always I respect your opinion.... but, as always, we'll just have to agree to disagree... (I'm going to help take the keys away...)
You've either gone completely insane...or are just stupid, TOP. I am not sure which.

You just suggested you want to return to 4 years ago...to the good old days!

4 years ago today was June 5th...2020.

What is wrong with you? Couldn't you come up with something better!

Are you truly oblivious to the kind of shape we were in in June of 2020?

Do you not remember December 31, 2020 WHEN PEOPLE WERE PROCLAIMING HOW GLORIOUS IT WAS TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO 2020?

Jesus H. Fuckin' Christ...what is it with you people?

Stop it. That is such a dumb thing to say. Trump was in no danger. The same rules applied to Joe Biden and Pence when they retrieved their documents. Did they cry because the FBI has the authority to use violence if needed? Daffy Donald was never in danger and nobody in the FBI would have done anything to him.
It goes to the mental deterioration of MAGAts who truly believe the FBI was hunting Donald Trump. They should be put into homes and given a caretaker.

QED

Stop it. That is such a dumb thing to say. Trump was in no danger. The same rules applied to Joe Biden and Pence when they retrieved their documents. Did they cry because the FBI has the authority to use violence if needed? Daffy Donald was never in danger and nobody in the FBI would have done anything to him.

It goes to the mental deterioration of MAGAts who truly believe the FBI was hunting Donald Trump. They should be put into homes and given a caretaker.
It is literal proof of todays Magat right victim complex and how much of a snowflake they are.

They truly expect that the template language in EVERY SINGLE search warrant should be stripped when it comes to Trump because he will feel scared and threatened if it is in, even when he is out of State and his Secret Service was given a heads up they were doing the search.

Imagine if Biden was as scared a person as Trump is. :rofl2:

Back