First post-debate poll reveals startling results in Trump-Biden battle: Who would’ve predicted this?

Well, let's see...

538 says, in effect, that Trump trounced Biden in the debate overwhelmingly, but it had little impact on people's positions. That is, most people have already made up their minds about the election

Also, the two most important issues to voters are the economy and illegal immigration. Other issues, like abortion or the environment, are an after thought.

Ipsos agrees with that

Overall, I'd say polling indicates that somewhere between 2 in 3 and 3 out of 4 people think Trump crushed Biden in that debate. At the same time, it didn't move many in terms of voting and the potential election outcome. On the whole, the debate was a debacle for Biden but will only result in a minor shift at the polls in November, if anything. However, that means Biden's already slim chances of winning the election just got slimmer.

Well, let's see...

538 says, in effect, that Trump trounced Biden in the debate overwhelmingly, but it had little impact on people's positions. That is, most people have already made up their minds about the election

Also, the two most important issues to voters are the economy and illegal immigration. Other issues, like abortion or the environment, are an after thought.

Ipsos agrees with that

Overall, I'd say polling indicates that somewhere between 2 in 3 and 3 out of 4 people think Trump crushed Biden in that debate. At the same time, it didn't move many in terms of voting and the potential election outcome. On the whole, the debate was a debacle for Biden but will only result in a minor shift at the polls in November, if anything. However, that means Biden's already slim chances of winning the election just got slimmer.
NOBODY, ANYWHERE, with any degree of credibility, has claimed that Trump crushed Biden. NOT ONE.

The claims, and correctly so, merely say that Biden performed poorly. Those claims, also correct, point out Trump’s continued lies.

Lying comes as easily to you as it does Trump.

NOBODY, ANYWHERE, with any degree of credibility, has claimed that Trump crushed Biden. NOT ONE.

The claims, and correctly so, merely say that Biden performed poorly. Those claims, also correct, point out Trump’s continued lies.

Perhaps you missed the followup on MSNBS and CNN. Nothing but tears anscalls for replacement.

Correct, if there was any crushing of Biden it was done by Biden. Trump was his usual lying loudmouth self.

Trumpers everwhere may soon have to wake up. The new 538 post debate poll shows virtually no change, Biden still a point ahead.

I wonder if the net result of the debate might be a decrease in Trump's already shaky likability numbers, not the disaster for Biden it looked like at first blush.
I suspect that internal party polling -- and most of all donations -- will be the real poll after the debate. I'm gonna wait and see how those metrics turn out before writing Biden off.

Take a hike, ignorant bitch.
As all we heroes do after defeating the enemy...

orNIGyw.jpg

:laugh:

So it is not just Obama....the high muckety mucks are claiming that they are keeping Biden in spite of the fact that it is obvious he cant do the job.

Which is something to notice.

Correct, if there was any crushing of Biden it was done by Biden. Trump was his usual lying loudmouth self.
Why did the NY Times call for Biden to withdraw, following the debate, Marty?

The Atlanta Journal and Constitution did too, Marty…why?

It might be that they are setting this up so that Biden claims that it was his choice to leave, that he was not pushed, even though he serves as frontman for the Revolution at the pleasure of the Revolution....staying and going is not remotely his choice.

That this is about for awhile longer preserving the illusion that Old America and the Constitution are not dead.

So, Marty, you agree that Biden crushed himself. There was no need for Trump to stop Biden from crushing himself. All Trump had to do was just give his vision of America, which he did, beautifully.

When a man is digging himself into a hole, allow him to keep digging, which is what Trump did…beautifully.

Last edited:
I suspect that internal party polling -- and most of all donations -- will be the real poll after the debate. I'm gonna wait and see how those metrics turn out before writing Biden off.
I am very proud of Joe Biden and the job he has done. And I am also very proud of the way Kamala Harris has conducted herself in the VP role, and I have perfect confidence in her to be able to run the country, should Biden become incapacitated in any way and unable to do his job.

Republiclowns, Trumptards, and MAGA IDIOTS can say whatever they want. What they think does not matter to me, and their poor disregard for Biden and Harris does not affect my confidence in Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to continue to lead America and the entire world.

You never turn you back on the one that brought you to the dance. And you never fire a man or woman for doing a GREAT Job.

SO just ignore these hateful idiots that want to put an Habitual Criminal sore-losing Lying IDIOT PUITIN-ASSKISSER back in office, THAT WOULD ONLY RUIN AMERICAN LIFE AS WE KNOW IT- AND promote his anti-democratic ways around the world and put us and our allies in harms way.

I am very proud of Joe Biden and the job he has done. And I am also very proud of the way Kamala Harris has conducted herself in the VP role, and I have perfect confidence in her to be able to run the country, should Biden become incapacitated in any way and unable to do his job.

Republiclowns, Trumptards, and MAGA IDIOTS can say whatever they want. What they think does not matter to me, and their poor disregard for Biden and Harris does not affect my confidence in Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to continue to lead America and the entire world.

You never turn you back on the one that brought you to the dance. And you never fire a man or woman for doing a GREAT Job.

SO just ignore these hateful idiots that want to put an Habitual Criminal sore-losing Lying IDIOT back in office, THAT WOULD ONLY RUIN AMERICAN LIFE AS WE KNOW IT- AND promote his anti-democratic ways around the world and put us and our allies in harms way.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

H
SO just ignore these hateful idiots that want to put an Habitual Criminal sore-losing Lying IDIOT PUITIN-ASSKISSER back in office, THAT WOULD ONLY RUIN AMERICAN LIFE AS WE KNOW IT- AND promote his anti-democratic ways around the world and put us and our allies in harms way.
Why did the NY Times call for Biden to withdraw, following the debate, Gecko?

The Atlanta Journal and Constitution did too, Gecko…why?

So did the loons on The View.

Back