First post-debate poll reveals startling results in Trump-Biden battle: Who would’ve predicted this?

Not much on Polls, as we are still too far out, but Trump's non stop and clear lies were more damaging than Bidens struggles for most voters.

Trump proved he cannot be trusted, ever to tell the truth on any topic.
Like Biden's being endorsed by the Border Patrol? Like his claim that fewer border crossings are happening than when Trump was POTUS? Like his pretense that the shutdowns were called by Trump, when they were entirely democrat in origin? His pretending that more people didn't die of COVID under him than Trump? Etc., etc.

“The survey of registered voters who watched the debate revealed that 67 percent believed that Trump performed better”

Funny, the poll said nothing about “crushing”.

Fucking idiot .

Last edited:
The thread is about a poll, dear. A majority of the viewers polled....
This is what I replied to...."Even so a majority of all viewers favored him over Trump’s vigorous lies and bullshit they’ve learned to see through."
You did not say a majority of the viewers polled....dear...;)

This is what I replied to...."Even so a majority of all viewers favored him over Trump’s vigorous lies and bullshit they’ve learned to see through."
You did not say a majority of the viewers polled....dear...;)
But that was the context.

The subject of the comment was one poll exactly.
You didn't mention one poll only, however...I understand...you didn't like my answer...I'm OK with that...
I'm telling you why I responded the way I did...
The majority of 51 plus million people who watched that debate do not support Joe...

You didn't mention one poll only, however...I understand...you didn't like my answer...I'm OK with that...
I'm telling you why I responded the way I did...
The majority of 51 plus million people who watched that debate do not support Joe...
Indeed.

60% of U.S. voters want Biden replaced after debate ...

Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

2 hours ago — A majority of voters — 60% — say President Biden should "definitely" or "probably" be replaced as the Democratic candidate following his performance in Thursday's debate, per a Morning Consult poll released to Axios Friday.

Because Trump is not a turnip and Biden proved that he is, Gecko.

No one wants a turnip for Commander-in-Chief…Gecko.
Trump is an insane IDIOT- and no one wants an Insane IDIOT to be the president but other INSANE IDIOTS LIKE YOU- FOR EXAMPLE!

I would much rather have someone with a speech impediment as my president, rather than an IMMORAL Criminally Insane Habitual Liar, and ANTI-DEMOCRATIC PUTIN-SUCKING ASSHOLE!

And I'll just add this- SO WILL EVERY OTHER INTELLIGENT MORAL HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA come election day!

Next idiot's comment please! Keep the idiocy coming!

Trump is an insane IDIOT- and no one wants an Insane IDIOT to be the president but other INSANE IDIOTS LIKE YOU- FOR EXAMPLE!

I would much rather have someone with a speech impediment as my president, rather than an IMMORAL Criminally Insane Habitual Liar, and ANTI-DEMOCRATIC PUTIN-SUCKING ASSHOLE!

And I'll just add this- SO WILL EVERY OTHER INTELLIGENT MORAL HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA come election day!

Next idiot's comment please! Keep the idiocy coming!

60% of U.S. voters want Biden replaced after debate ...

1719750203621.png

Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

2 hours ago — A majority of voters — 60% — say President Biden should "definitely" or "probably" be replaced as the Democratic candidate following his performance in Thursday's debate, per a Morning Consult poll released to Axios Friday.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna have to stop using the fact thatJoe has a stutter.... Or had a cold... As an excuse for that abysmal performance... There's no coming back from that...

You think. The two are not incompatible, and they might round out in a good way for Biden if he can recover his mojo as he showed in his post debate North Carolina appearance: "...and I know that when you get knocked down, YOU GET BACK UP."

If you haven't seen that clip you soon will.
He owned it, too! Americans admire that. Biden’s rally he stated, Yeah, I’m old, I had a bad night, but I’m still capable and ready to fight for you!

I’m still voting Biden.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna have to stop using the fact thatJoe has a stutter.... Or had a cold... As an excuse for that abysmal performance... There's no coming back from that...
Well, he has, this will just be a small blip on the screen. People are now fired up over this and the news’ coverage of Biden.

Indeed, TOP

The Moment of Truth:
This expression, a translation of the Spanish el momento de la verdad , signifies the point in a bullfight when the matador makes the kill. It was first used in English in Ernest Hemingway's story Death in the Afternoon

An excellent book. I have seen many bullfights and it is a somber moment…as when Biden stumbled off the debate stage with Dr. (?) Jill helping him down the stairs.

Back