Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

I believe it should but others disagree. So let the voters in each state decide. It certainly isn't a constitutional right. Things that aren't given in the Constitution are given to the States to decide. Our vote has more power at the state level.
I believe we have a natural right to privacy, coming from the Constitution, from government intrusion into certain things.

No, her baby died.
At what stage of development was the unborn when it died?

It is interesting that you hang your hat on what someone in a highly emotional state says about the experience.

I prefer logic.

A national poll of likely voters by The New York Times and Siena College found Mr. Trump leading Ms. Harris, 48 percent to 47 percent, within the poll’s three-percentage-point margin of error and largely unchanged from a Times/Siena poll taken in late July just after President Biden dropped his re-election bid.

When the NYT's has Trump ahead, you can be sure that he is far ahead.
The Editorial content of a publication has nothing to do with their polling bias. Fox has Harris in the lead. Do you therefore conclude that she is much further ahead? Of course not. People who understand statistics get it. Hyper partisan morons do not. Guess where you fit in?

The NYT/Sienna poll is the number one ranked poll for transparency and accuracy. Again, I must ask, do you know anything Earl? Anything at all?

At what stage of development was the unborn when it died?

It is interesting that you hang your hat on what someone in a highly emotional state says about the experience.

I prefer logic.
No, you do not prefer logic.

A human being that was not an adult was killed.

ExpressLane is 100% accurate:

ExpressLane said:
SCIENCE says a baby is a HUMAN BEING from the moment of conception.

Reactions: TOP
No you did not.

Are you a human being?
Are you a baby?

See, one is not necessarily the other.
A baby is a human being at any stage... You have children... When did
you first recognize them as your children? Did you wait until they were born?

ExpressLane said:
False. Science is not a monolithic entity. Science does not make legal judgements. Science publishes results. A recently fertilized egg is known by the scientific term 'zygote'. To suggest otherwise is idiotic. Well, it is you after all. Do you know anything at all, Earl?

The Editorial content of a publication has nothing to do with their polling bias. Fox has Harris in the lead. Do you therefore conclude that she is much further ahead? Of course not. People who understand statistics get it. Hyper partisan morons do not. Guess where you fit in?

The NYT/Sienna poll is the number one ranked poll for transparency and accuracy. Again, I must ask, do you know anything Earl? Anything at all?
The editorial content of the NYT's has everything to do with editorial content, pendejo.

It determiners which polls are selected for print. The Times now knows that Heels Up Harris is going to lose.

Do you need some salve for you butt-kicking from yesterday, pendejo?

If You have a miscarriage you lose a baby... If you have an abortion you lose a baby...

ExpressLane said:
The above is all true. except about Express being accurate.

A baby is a human being at any stage... You have children... When did
you first recognize them as your children? Did you wait until they were born?
SO, what are your thoughts about trump supporting what you call legal murder of babies?

Back