Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

I dont think so.
You don't even have a high school diploma?

"...dont..."

What is an apostrophe (') used for?
The apostrophe has three uses: 1) to form possessive nouns; 2) to show the omission of letters; and 3) to indicate plurals of letters, numbers, and symbols. Do not use apostrophes to form possessive pronouns (i.e. his/her computer) or noun plurals that are not possessives.

Good grief!

You don't even have a high school diploma?

"...dont..."

What is an apostrophe (') used for?
The apostrophe has three uses: 1) to form possessive nouns; 2) to show the omission of letters; and 3) to indicate plurals of letters, numbers, and symbols. Do not use apostrophes to form possessive pronouns (i.e. his/her computer) or noun plurals that are not possessives.
What's up with the receptionist thing?

Also she had to jump in and run a short campaign, she did not have years like trump has had.
Too funny! It turns out that Kriminala has been campaigning for years. She has been advertizing her position on the border for more than four years, as well as on fracking, and on fetuscide, and now we know her position on Marxist price controls.

We the People know to have a good vinagrette and some croutons when Kriminala speaks words, and to not begin looking for hyenas around the same time.

Correct ...you recognized them as your developing baby... I rather doubt you ever used the word fetus to describe what was happening...
They were not babies. They were moving toward being babies, they were in the process of developing into babies. They were not babies.

I do not understand any point here?

Slaves were considered 3/5th of a person, and that was horrible.
Nobody is killing any babies.
They were 3/5 of a person so you can make them slaves they arent babies so we can kill them. I don't blame you for not "understanding" the point. Your selective stupidity is hilarious.

How so, it is a HUMAN BEING. If it isn't an alive HUMAN BEING there would be no need to kill it.

There would be more credibility for "pro lifers" if they showed some concern for innocents in Gaza.

The stance on Gaza completely undermines the idea that anti-abortion is "pro life." It's just about controlling women.

They were not babies. They were moving toward being babies, they were in the process of developing into babies. They were not babies.
They are unborn babies... If a woman has a miscarriage she loses a baby... If a woman has an abortion she terminates a baby... The first woman doesn't have a choice when that happens... the second woman does...

They are unborn babies...

And women have say over their own bodies.

And that's the end of the discussion, really. Cut off the option at 3 months, as Roe did - but abortion has to be safe & legal, and an option for women. Anything else is absolutely medieval.

And women have say over their own bodies.

And that's the end of the discussion, really. Cut off the option at 3 months, as Roe did - but abortion has to be safe & legal, and an option for women. Anything else is absolutely medieval.
Ok... As long as they realize and you realize that it's not just their body anymore... I agree that.
Women are going to make that decision know matter.What so Yes it should be legal as safe if they make that choice... I don't know how any woman could terminate a three month old unborn baby though... But if they're going to Be okay with their decision I guess they're the ones that have to live with it... It's hard to believe
That a million women can't make better decisions to avoid them though...
I think that's what we wish for... More responsibility and better choices

They were 3/5 of a person so you can make them slaves they arent babies so we can kill them. I don't blame you for not "understanding" the point. Your selective stupidity is hilarious.
A baby and a fetus are two different things, that's all. We can discuss the ethics but we should use proper terminology, you want to use the wrong word, because you want emotion to cloud the debate.

They are unborn babies... If a woman has a miscarriage she loses a baby... If a woman has an abortion she terminates a baby... The first woman doesn't have a choice when that happens... the second woman does...
You keep using an appeal to emotion fallacy.

Ok... As long as they realize and you realize that it's not just their body anymore... I agree that.
Women are going to make that decision know matter.What so Yes it should be legal as safe if they make that choice... I don't know how any woman could terminate a three month old unborn baby though... But if they're going to Be okay with their decision I guess they're the ones that have to live with it... It's hard to believe
That a million women can't make better decisions to avoid them though...
I think that's what we wish for... More responsibility and better choices
Most abortions are done under 6-10 weeks.

Still not a baby. No matter what you say, for a human to be a baby it must first be born.

Back