Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

Is still an unborn baby... at any stage... Of course, he or she is human....they are not non human....;)
An unborn is by definition not a baby. One cannot be a fetus and a baby at the same time.

Calling a fetus an unborn baby is like calling a corps an undead elderly person.

You are doing gymnastics to bring emotion into a logic discussion.

Is still an unborn baby... at any stage... Of course, he or she is human....they are not non human....;)
Silly, but you are correct in the same way it is correct to call a cat an "undog house pet".

An unborn is by definition not a baby. One cannot be a fetus and a baby at the same time.

Calling a fetus an unborn baby is like calling a corps an undead elderly person.

You are doing gymnastics to bring emotion into a logic discussion.
Call it whatever you want, but learn how to spell “corpse.”

It’s a human being who has civil rights.

In many states, if you murder the mother and the unborn baby, you are charged with two murders.

A murder can not happen to someone who is not alive.

So now we have a live person who is in the womb.

A barbarian with tongs crushes its head. A human being has been killed.

You are good with that…of course you are because you are a barbarian too….an uneducated, illiterate barbarian.

In many states, if you murder the mother and the unborn baby, you are charged with two murders.

You are good with that…of course you are because you are a barbarian too….an uneducated, illiterate barbarian.
You are attempting to apply a legal definition and make it a scientific definition. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are this ignorant.

I assume given your stance that your are opposed to any and all exceptions.

It's an unborn baby at any stage... If a woman miscarries at ten weeks she loses a baby....

You cannot murder what is not sentient.

You are attempting to apply a legal definition and make it a scientific definition. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are this ignorant.

I assume given your stance that your are opposed to any and all exceptions.
Your assignment for today:

Research the meaning of cumulative inflation.

You can start with the tutorials given to you, at no charge, yesterday.

Start with ExpressLane’s posts and then, move on to mine.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Silly, but you are correct in the same way it is correct to call a cat an "undog house pet".
Okay.... That is silly... As I said i'm pretty sure you and your wife never discussed your fetus... Using the term fetus...

That is better than screaming "baby murder". We can discuss what you said now that you took the incorrect language out.

Abortion is the elective choice
to terminate a developing life... Of course if someone shoots a pregnant mother then that would be murder...

Okay.... That is silly... As I said i'm pretty sure you and your wife never discussed your fetus... Using the term fetus...
I have two undog house pets. One is orange and the other black.

Abortion is the elective choice
to terminate a developing life... Of course if someone shoots a pregnant mother then that would be murder...
Yes, these statements are true. Abortion is the elective choice to prevent further development of a life. Someone shooting a pregnant mother becomes murder because the choice is taken away.

Back