Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

So MEs don't decide on homicide or accidental death based on Science good to know. Can you direct me to a respected Scientific source that says a fetus is not human (A fetus from a male and female human of course). How many chromosomes does a zygote have and how many do you have.
Of course it's human. The question really is is it a being?

Would you like to bet?

Moore’s 1974 edition of a human embryology textbook states that development is a continuous process that begins when an ovum is fertilized by a sperm and ends at death. It is a process of change and growth that transforms the zygote, a single cell, into a multicellular adult human being.10 Moore’s 2008 edition emphasizes that development does not end at birth but extends into early adulthood.1 Professor Emeritus of Human Embryology of the University of Arizona School of Medicine, Dr. C. Ward Kischer, affirms that “Every human embryologist, worldwide, states that the life of the new individual human being begins at fertilization (conception).”

Last edited:
So a clump of cells can be conscious.
Maybe. I don't claim to be omniscient as you claim yourself to be.

I never claimed to be omniscient.
You certainly did. You claimed to be able to observe sentience, and/or the lack thereof. Wow.

You're the one who employed omniscience fallacy by declaring a clump of cells to be conscious with feelings and ability to express.
I did not declare any such thing. You are lying as usual.

Killing babies and slaves were just 3/5 of a person right?

For electoral college purposes would have been zero parts of a person being non-citizens. The slave states were granted the 3/5ths in the bargaining to get their ratification votes.

Maybe. I don't claim to be omniscient as you claim yourself to be.

You certainly did. You claimed to be able to observe sentience, and/or the lack thereof. Wow.

I did not declare any such thing. You are lying as usual.
You can observe brain activity, Mr. Science Guy.

And yes you did declare so by claiming that a clump of cells has the ability to express desire.

So MEs don't decide on homicide or accidental death based on Science good to know. Can you direct me to a respected Scientific source that says a fetus is not human (A fetus from a male and female human of course). How many chromosomes does a zygote have and how many do you have.
Have you exposed Concarty’s ignorance again?

I believe you have.

But it wasn’t a fair fight. You have an undergraduate degree, Pre-Med,, the M-Cat exam, Med School, Residency, Board Certification and years of medical practice.

Poor Concarty. He has a high school diploma…at best.

I believe you have.

But it wasn’t a fair fight. You have an undergraduate degree, Pre-Med,, the M-Cat exam, Med School, Residency, Board Certification and years of medical practice.

Guffaw. You actually believe him?

No, it was a non-serious question so I ignored it.

Have you done the homework that I assigned you?
No, it is a serious question. Do you support any exceptions. Simple and very pertinent given your position. Why are you afraid to answer it?

It is your job to show me. You made the claim that according to science a fertilized egg is a human being. Get to work.

But you Nomad said he said he wanted a National Ban on Abortion. You liberals are so confusing.
Well, thats how insane trump is on the issue, depends on what he thinks the audience wants to hear, whatever it takes to get elected and save his ass from prison.

I believe you have.

Yes, but apparently he skipped the class on ethics, since he posted on this website his course of treatment for Covid for his sister-in-law, which was not only unethical but likely criminal. Most doctors can abbreviate HIPAA correctly as well. But not the fake doc. LOL at you.

Medical examiners do not make legal judgements. They use science to establish a cause of death. So fake doc didn't get that right either. Feel free to resume your three way circle jerk.

Back