Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

Yes, I believe Concarty has a high school education…at best.

Now, get lost, pendeja.
Fortunately your belief has no impact on my life. I am still your superior in every way possible. I see you went full grammar nazi this morning. Keep up the good work.

Fetus: an offspring of a human or other mammal in the stages of prenatal development that follow the embryo stage (in humans taken as beginning eight weeks after conception)
"adequate folic acid is important for the developing fetus"
Fetus is simply the medical word for an unborn baby they are both humans as are zygotes and embryos No humans hare ever been born without passing through every one of those stages of HUMAN development. They are all just as human as octogenarians are. .

Fetus is simply the medical word for an unborn baby they are both humans as are zygotes and embryos No humans hare ever been born without passing through every one of those stages of HUMAN development. They are all just as human as octogenarians are. .
So you cannot back your claim that science recognizes a fertilized egg as a human being. Not a thing. Your claim is false. But that's beside the point. Do you believe a fertilized egg should enjoy the full protections of the Constitution? Yes or no?

Of course they are human. The keyword is "being".

So you cannot back your claim that science recognizes a fertilized egg as a human being. Not a thing. Your claim is false. But that's beside the point. Do you believe a fertilized egg should enjoy the full protections of the Constitution? Yes or no?
I'm surprised you would need proof of such a simple scientific fact but what should I expect from an Uber Eats driver.

Moore’s 1974 edition of a human embryology textbook states that development is a continuous process that begins when an ovum is fertilized by a sperm and ends at death. It is a process of change and growth that transforms the zygote, a single cell, into a multicellular adult human being.10 Moore’s 2008 edition emphasizes that development does not end at birth but extends into early adulthood.1 Professor Emeritus of Human Embryology of the University of Arizona School of Medicine, Dr. C. Ward Kischer, affirms that “Every human embryologist, worldwide, states that the life of the new individual human being begins at fertilization (conception).”

I believe the Constitution leaves the fate of the unborn to the States.

I'm surprised you would need proof of such a simple scientific fact but what should I expect from an Uber Eats driver.

Moore’s 1974 edition of a human embryology textbook states that development is a continuous process that begins when an ovum is fertilized by a sperm and ends at death. It is a process of change and growth that transforms the zygote, a single cell, into a multicellular adult human being.10 Moore’s 2008 edition emphasizes that development does not end at birth but extends into early adulthood.1 Professor Emeritus of Human Embryology of the University of Arizona School of Medicine, Dr. C. Ward Kischer, affirms that “Every human embryologist, worldwide, states that the life of the new individual human being begins at fertilization (conception).”
A textbook? ROTFLMFAO!!! Once again, you have offered no evidence of your claim. Your doctor is trying to sell a book.

Ooops.

The states cannot pass a law that is unconstitutional, dimwit. So do you believe that a fertilized egg enjoys all of the protections of the Constitution. Yes or no.
You reading comprehension is on par with your poor grammar. I never said the states could pass it or not but in reality they can it just takes 2/3rd of them. As I said the Constitution is silent on the fate of the unborn . And as you SHOULD know anything not given to the Federal government by the Constitution is the responsibility of the States.

Reactions: TOP
You reading comprehension is on par with your poor grammar. I never said the states could pass it or not but in reality they can it just takes 2/3rd of them. As I said the Constitution is silent on the fate of the unborn . And as you SHOULD know anything not given to the Federal government by the Constitution is the responsibility of the States.
You are avoiding the question. Should a fertilized egg enjoy the full protections of the Constitution. Is the question that difficult for you? Should the egg enjoy due process? Yes or no.

You are avoiding the question. Should a fertilized egg enjoy the full protections of the Constitution. Is the question that difficult for you? Should the egg enjoy due process? Yes or no.
I have told you TWICE. Protection of eggs or not is the States job. If enough choose either way they can pass a Constitutional Amendment.

What happened did you get fired again? I'm comfortable with your ignorance :laugh:
So what medical school taught you that it was okay to treat a relative in a non-emergency situation. What medical school taught you that you can post specific plans of care on the internet while claiming to be a doctor.

Or in your case:

I am retired. The Uber Eats gig was a soft landing. I did it for three months. You are living a lie about your entire lifetime. The Mediterranean was fabulous. Had a great suite on the cruise ship. You? I'm guessing a big vacation for you is a trip to the county fair. How sad.

Doctor my ass.

Back