Florida is a MOE race? Wow.

So what medical school taught you that it was okay to treat a relative in a non-emergency situation. What medical school taught you that you can post specific plans of care on the internet while claiming to be a doctor.

Or in your case:

I am retired. The Uber Eats gig was a soft landing. I did it for three months. You are living a lie about your entire lifetime. The Mediterranean was fabulous. Had a great suite on the cruise ship. You? I'm guessing a big vacation for you is a trip to the county fair. How sad.

Doctor my ass.
I have a news Flash most doctors that I know treat their immediate family for minor things. Heck I know some that even did appendectomies on family members. In fact I knew a surgeon that did a vasectomy on himself with a mirror and local anesthesia but that was in the 1970s and he did it in his own office.

Soft landing my ass. You couldn't make rent. It's almost time to make your dinner Uber Eats run. Try taking a shower before you go. You may get more tips if you don't smell so offensive.

Last edited:
Are you a doctor? Explain to me in detail how you are able to second-guess a doctor's specific care plan. Explain why you are the determinant of what is ethical. I don't recall recognizing you as any authority; why should I or any rational adult accept you as such?

You just blew it. There is no such problem treating a sister-in-law.

Well of course that certainly proves your case without a doubt.

... which is your admission that you recognize him as a doctor, rendering your entire post moot.
Your entire post is inane, and assumes facts not in evidence.

I am not questioning the plan of care. It was an ethical violation to post such a plan of care, whether you are a doctor or not. Yes, it is entirely unethical to treat a family member except in an emergency situation. Someone might actually rely on this fake doctor for actual medical advice. No actual doctor would ever have made the post he made. No one who deals with healthcare data would ever consistently misspell HIPAA. Every single person who works with healthcare data understands the requirements of HIPAA. He not only misspelled it, he misapplied it. Again, no one who has dealt with healthcare data would ever make that mistake. EVER. As for your last point, it literally makes no sense. The reprimand would have come from the JPP mods, you dolt.

Because he posted a specific care plan for Covid. Which is unethical if he was actually a doctor, and illegal if he isn't. Which is the case. He also claimed to be treating his sister-in-law, which again is an ethical violation. And he didn't know how to spell HIPAA.

He won't answer for that, because I suspect he was reprimanded for doing so.
He's a she. And no more a physician than I am an Andean condor.

Human at every stage of development once implantation occurs... it's very simple.... (Being means to exist...)
The only thing simple here is your knowledge and yourself. Your claim is like saying that an acorn that has begun to sprout in the soil is equivalent to an oak tree. Most intelligent ppl with even just a h.s. education can tell you why. Well, strike that. No one can tell YOU anything because you think you know it all.

Thanks for bringing this up, though. I'll be making your local Planned Parenthood a little richer tomorrow than they were this morning. In your name, of course. Would you like me to PM you the receipt?

Last edited:
He's a she. And no more a physician than I am an Andean condor.
He, she, it. That is not a doctor. I am so puzzled as to why people feel the need to pretend that they are something that they aren't. Especially with intelligent people around. Go figure.
LOT'S of doctors author books and sell them. Who do you think write medical texts Uber Drivers? :rofl2:
He's not selling a medical textbook. He's selling snake oil on behalf of pro-life advocates. You are sloppy and lazy. You don't bother to check your work, fake doc.

That is not a textbook.

It also means being able to survive outside the host with minimal support like feeding, cleaning, and other care-taking or minimal medical support when necessary.
So you think that disabled nursing home patients are not persons, nurse Rached? I helped treat a ALS patient that was trapped on a ventilator for 8 years at the Dallas VA was he not a person?

He, she, it. That is not a doctor. I am so puzzled as to why people feel the need to pretend that they are something that they aren't. Especially with intelligent people around. Go figure.

He's not selling a medical textbook. He's selling snake oil on behalf of pro-life advocates. You are sloppy and lazy. You don't bother to check your work, fake doc.
The American College of Pediatrics has THEM on their website.

Back