Florida is closer than Virginia!

The days of Republicans leading Democrats by 20 to 30% in Texas are over. Now trump is hoping for 52% of the Texas vote. It does not look like Texas will be a battleground state in 2024, but maybe in 2028. And that is mostly trump's doing.

It is conceivable that Harris could win Texas, but unlikely.
Dream on. :rofl2:

You know,....idiots,....like how they created the massive herd of running buffalo in the movie " Dances with wolves"

:magagrin:

I do hope everyone in here understands that when you go to other message boards,....and the big thing is, not even political message boards just general message boards,...the biggest topic going is the fact that EVERYONE KNOWS the Harris hype is totally fake. People laugh at it because its so easy to see,....you would have to be a willful idiot to not see it. Right down to the AI created photo's being distributed by news agencies of Harris rallies with A I created enhancements of crowd size. Damn some of you are dumb! Those photo's are some of the biggest topics going around. You can actually clearly see the replicated copies of the same exact people standing in different locations! Or people with four arms or hands that the A I fucked up so they look like goo. Fake pictures and polls dont vote,......but people do! tic tic tic.......

Still more impressive is the fake live television coverage panning the jam packed arenas holding her rallies.

OBVIOUSLY THE MAGA CROWD IS REALLY HURTING.

GOOD.
It's kind of sad to see how they get up early on a Sunday morning, filled with rage, hate, despair. For ppl who claim to be Christians, wouldn't they be happier if they went to worship services rather than frothing and spewing on a political message board?

r/conspiracy - Look in the reflections of the plane lmao

Hey dummies,........where is the reflection of THE PEOPLE on the plane?

I know, right ...there are some photo doozies out there...lol

It's kind of sad to see how they get up early on a Sunday morning, filled with rage, hate, despair. For ppl who claim to be Christians, wouldn't they be happier if they went to worship services rather than frothing and spewing on a political message board?
We are just supporting the party that supports freedom of religion. Your party closed churches a couple years ago.

We are just supporting the party that supports freedom of religion. Your party closed churches a couple years ago.
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif

Aw, it's my little stalker #2, up early!

My mom used to say that if you got a sore on your tongue it meant that you told a lie. Your fingers must be festering with lesions. :rofl2:

There are almost no MAGA morons on this forum who attend Sunday service or liturgy, participate in any religious community, or contribute to any religious charities.

They will spend countless hours on rightwing social media salivating over their Cheeto Messiah.

There are almost no MAGA morons on this forum who attend Sunday service or liturgy, participate in any religious community, or contribute to any religious charities.

They will spend countless hours on rightwing social media salivating over their Cheeto Messiah.
Well said. They use their alleged faith not as a tool to become a better person, but as a bludgeon to hit others over the head with while loudly bleating about their alleged superiority. This Sunday morning they're busy lying again about Harris and Walz. No wonder fewer and fewer Americans claim to be religious, particularly that religion.

Back