Florida is closer than Virginia!

Kamala can kiss Florida good by. DeSantis endorsed Trump and DeSantis is hugely popular. Virginia is more in play than Florida even though the polls may seem to not reflect it. Virginia's Republican Governor endorses Trump and Trump will protect the rights of parents to choose how they want their kids educated. Trump is not tied to the teachers union and the Democrats are.
I love when you guys pull shit put your ass. Did Willie Brown tell you that in a helicopter?

WOW!!! i guess according to the pics coming out that all the Harris supporters REALLY ARE the freaks and lepers of the country! :laugh: Im sure our JPP lefties would all fit in perfectly! Talk about an island of misfit toys! ;)
Willie Brown tell you that?

Nope, that's not it. I've told many MAGA morons here to their face they don't attend Church and they don't deny it. Almost all MAGA worship activities go towards their Cheeto Messiah. It also matters as a practitioner of Christianity whether you attempt to emulate the example of Jesus.
/shrugs.....thanks for proving you have the brains of a plastic garden gnome......

Back