Florida is closer than Virginia!

I know,....its actually hilarious. The length that some will go to in an effort to fool the usefull AND WILLFUL idiots is beyond belief. Like Ive been saying for awhile now,....just point and LAUGH. Thats our best option. Any other course of action is about as useful as talking to a stump.

:magagrin:

Lots of black CURTAINS hanging at kamala events. To hide all the empty seats of course. Theres a SUCKER born every minute!

There are almost no MAGA morons on this forum who attend Sunday service or liturgy, participate in any religious community, or contribute to any religious charities.

They will spend countless hours on rightwing social media salivating over their Cheeto Messiah.
Not true at all. I am an attendee of one of our local baptists churches.

in addition to the distorted faces and other body parts notice the lettering and logo's on the shirts they are wearing. how they all look the same and are unreadable even though they are supposed to be advertising! :laugh: Weird huh? :rolleyes: Like I say.......there is a REASON it is called ARTIFICIAL intelligence! :laugh:

I sure do love it so when a few castoffs and losers ATTEMPT to make themselves appear to be " LEGION" in number! Makes it all the more hilarious! Notice how QUICKLY they abandoned the whole WE ARE LEGION thing when I began to laugh and point at the obvious foolishness of it all? POOF,...... just suddenly GONE like a fart in the wind!

And just like that.......POOF,....they were just GONE. I'd hide too if I were them!

All the more reason my prediction of massive civil unrest BY THE LEFT when they get their asses handed to them on election day. They are being lied to and wont accept the outcome after telling us all for YEARS how our elections cant be rigged! ;) :laugh: Count me in as one who HOPES they do go wild. What ensues will be highly entertaining! ;) :)

this may surprise you, but it is possible to both attend church and post here.......church doesn't start for nearly two hours......
Nope, that's not it. I've told many MAGA morons here to their face they don't attend Church and they don't deny it. Almost all MAGA worship activities go towards their Cheeto Messiah. It also matters as a practitioner of Christianity whether you attempt to emulate the example of Jesus.

The days of Republicans leading Democrats by 20 to 30% in Texas are over. Now trump is hoping for 52% of the Texas vote. It does not look like Texas will be a battleground state in 2024, but maybe in 2028. And that is mostly trump's doing.

It is conceivable that Harris could win Texas, but unlikely.
Texas has been a 54 to 46 percent state for a while now, and I think Republicans can always get to 51 percent there for the foreseeable future by voter suppression strategies.

Kamala is officially in charge of AI maybe she can explain it to us. Her explanation of the cloud was priceless.

Pretty sad you have to reach all the way back to 2010 to get her truncated quote. Magats don't understand analogy. In context:

"As a lawyer, you know, we all know the Constitution of the United States has a Fourth Amendment and that is the law that surrounds what is reasonable and unreasonable search and seizure. And so underlying any analysis about what would be a reasonable or unreasonable taking of your stuff by government or anybody else is the concept of what is a reasonable expectation of privacy. So the laws that have been written and are on the books to deal with this issue of privacy are laws that developed primarily — and this gets back to 20th century versus the 21st century world, right, the laws are still very much grounded in the 20th century and before.

So the laws that came up around privacy were developed around literally the structure of a house. Well what can you see from the street if you were looking through the window of that house? Versus what you would be able to see or take if you opened the door of that house, versus what — right? What is your reason, versus what you're doing in the front yard of that house? And so what expectation of privacy do you attach to whatever is placed in that particular place as it relates to that house?

So given where we are now, so no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us, right? It's no longer in a physical place. And so we have to — lawyers, judges, government — realize that times are changing and we're gonna have to figure out a way to adapt. And adapt to the realities of where we are."

in addition to the distorted faces and other body parts notice the lettering and logo's on the shirts they are wearing. how they all look the same and are unreadable even though they are supposed to be advertising! :laugh: Weird huh? :rolleyes: Like I say.......there is a REASON it is called ARTIFICIAL intelligence! :laugh:
All true. But where does it show this is a Harris rally?

All the more reason my prediction of massive civil unrest BY THE LEFT when they get their asses handed to them on election day. They are being lied to and wont accept the outcome after telling us all for YEARS how our elections cant be rigged! ;) :laugh: Count me in as one who HOPES they do go wild. What ensues will be highly entertaining! ;) :)
The losers undoubtedly will go wild...and the losers will be the MAGA morons...ya know, the people who would have supported Hitler back in the early 20th century. They'll thrash and sob...and charge that the Democrats were smart enough to rig the election and not leave enough clues so that a reasonable suit could be brought and not get thrown out of court.

I agree, it will be fun...highly entertaining.

I doubt you will be able to enjoy it as much as many of us on this side of things will.

The losers undoubtedly will go wild...and the losers will be the MAGA morons...ya know, the people who would have supported Hitler back in the early 20th century. They'll thrash and sob...and charge that the Democrats were smart enough to rig the election and not leave enough clues so that a reasonable suit could be brought and not get thrown out of court.

I agree, it will be fun...highly entertaining.

I doubt you will be able to enjoy it as much as many of us on this side of things will.
:chuckle: :magagrin:

Back