Floridians are pissed!

You are correct burying the line would protect them the problem is the relay stations which are too big to bury and seal. Then there are the transformers that run the buildings.
If it was easy and economical don't you believe it would have already been done?
But she has educated herself and she knows better than the experts. :rofl2:

You are correct burying the line would protect them the problem is the relay stations which are too big to bury and seal. Then there are the transformers that run the buildings.
If it was easy and economical don't you believe it would have already been done?

Talking sense to a leftist? Good luck to you.

Desantis Calls Trump 'A Moron Who Has No Business Running For President,' Former Staffers Say: Report
Melanie Schaffer - Tuesday

The off-camera insult-flinging between Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and former President Donald Trump is intensifying as the two prepare to potentially square off against each other to secure the Republican presidential nomination.

I love the "unprepared" comment like anyone could adequately prepare for a cat 4 hurricane. When Ian made landfall it was 2 mph shirt if a cat 5. You can't imagine how stupid leftists actually are.

Well then we need to abandon Florida

Global warming you assholes pretended was not real is going to keep sending them cat 4s

Fuck Florida if they REFUSE to build back better with all the billions the nation will be gifting them

I love the "unprepared" comment like anyone could adequately prepare for a cat 4 hurricane. When Ian made landfall it was 2 mph shirt if a cat 5. You can't imagine how stupid leftists actually are.
Can you immagine how prepared the meth head Andrew Gillum would have been.

Well then we need to abandon Florida

Global warming you assholes pretended was not real is going to keep sending them cat 4s

Fuck Florida if they REFUSE to build back better with all the billions the nation will be gifting them

I love how stupid you are. It's almost endearing if you're a 4 year old.

I love how stupid you are. It's almost endearing if you're a 4 year old.

So Florida could not survive all these storms they keep getting?

Why should America keep rebuilding that mess waiting to happen over and over and over?

So Florida could not survive all these storms they keep getting?

Why should America keep rebuilding that mess waiting to happen over and over and over?

For the same reason we keep paying teachers to tell kids make have vaginas. You're almost too stupid to engage with. I've have better conversations with a dog. He probably does better than you too.

Back