Floridians are pissed!

For the same reason we keep paying teachers to tell kids make have vaginas. You're almost too stupid to engage with. I've have better conversations with a dog. He probably does better than you too.

No schools are doing that idiot

It’s Republican memes

Just like the meme about global warming isn’t real

If Florida will have to be rebuilt every couple of years and will be sinking under the rising ocean level

We need to stop spending billions on them huh

He would had one of his make whores out on the beach yelling weather updates to him.
I can hear it now. :palm: "It's BIG ONE Andrew but not as BIG as yours. It's going to F**k me hard but not as hard as you F**k me Andrew. It's going to be a Hard Blow but not as HARD as I blow you Andrew." :barf:

I'm going to try and treat you like an adult with a brain

What would be different today if he "used real science" to prepare for a cat 4 hurricane? Be specific.

Placing this utility UNDERGROUND so that it doesn’t blow away idiot

Placing this utility UNDERGROUND so that it doesn’t blow away idiot

What's "this" utility moron? You also realize transfer stations can't go underground right? You ead the first line off a Google article didn't you you retarded pinhead? You never even then through a cat 1 hurricane. Youd soil your undies.

Because he has been pretty busy

Have you never had a friend you don’t see much die

And from time to time forget they have died for a moment?

Fuck you asshole

a completely human response

What a shithead you are. It's hilarious. You're supposedly a woman areng you?

What's "this" utility moron? You also realize transfer stations can't go underground right? You ead the first line off a Google article didn't you you retarded pinhead? You never even then through a cat 1 hurricane. Youd soil your undies.

ELECTRICITY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

ELECTRICITY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Lmfao the screaming has started. That's not the only utility twat face. You can't put transfer stations underground you retarded piece of shit. How do you get through a day without accidentally killing yourself. It's a minor miracle

Lmfao the screaming has started. That's not the only utility twat face. You can't put transfer stations underground you retarded piece of shit. How do you get through a day without accidentally killing yourself. It's a minor miracle

You can make them more survivable

And the fact that people who refuse to accept global warming effects are real don’t plan for that reality

Fact

Because you keep shoving your fingers in your ears an saying

Lalalalalala

When facts are discussed

Back