Football Picks

And now comes the thuggery and the personal fouls because if the Ratbirds can't beat you they will cheap shot you.

Question: Who's happier tonight - Damo/SF/Zapps or Christie? :D

I'm fucking pissed, because even though I picked the Broncos in all three pick contests I'm in, John Fox burned me at fantasy by not starting Ball, and making him the #3 RB after half time. Fuck you, Fox!!

Oh well, back to Baltimore reality -sucky teams -at least it was fun for 1 year.
Orioles can't find a pitcher.

Time to start rooting for my alternates, the SF Bay area teams. C'mon Oakland A's!!

I'm fucking pissed, because even though I picked the Broncos in all three pick contests I'm in, John Fox burned me at fantasy by not starting Ball, and making him the #3 RB after half time. Fuck you, Fox!!

BTW did you land all the players you predicted?

On a separate note, this should not have surprised you. If you had ever watched Fox when he is in Carolina, you would have known he is a RBBC kind of guy.

You were asking for it

While I'm happy Denver won, they should get rid of the dumb ass #95(?) that threw the ball away before scoring, and #87. #87 missed what looked like, all the passes thrown to him. He couldn't catch the ball even when Manning hit the numbers of his jersey.

While I'm happy Denver won, they should get rid of the dumb ass #95(?) that threw the ball away before scoring, and #87. #87 missed what looked like, all the passes thrown to him. He couldn't catch the ball even when Manning hit the numbers of his jersey.

Trevathian #59, bonehead mistake but he had shut down the tight end passing game all night long, got his ass chewed by Jack Del Rio for that, won't happen again. #87 Eric Decker, bad night but the guy is usually solid.

Happy? I am OVER THE MOON!:cheer::party::cheer::party:

BTW did you land all the players you predicted?

On a separate note, this should not have surprised you. If you had ever watched Fox when he is in Carolina, you would have known he is a RBBC kind of guy.

You were asking for it

Well, it appears I will be benching Ball for a whole until he starts getting more carries. I was sitting there yelling "fumble" everytime Moreno or Hillman got the ball. :cof1:

Eric Decker (87) isn't going anywhere. As for the Rookie Danny Trevathon (59)... He pulled a serious rookie mistake on national TV, he won't be doing it again, nor will they get rid of him. Dude did a rather excellent job replacing one of the best DBs in the game today.

Sorry I'm late guys...do whatever you want with the Baltimore/Denver game

New England At Buffalo - New England
At Pittsburgh Tennessee - Pittsburgh
At New Orleans Atlanta - New Orleans
Tampa Bay At NY Jets - NY Jets
Kansas City At Jacksonville - Kansas City
At Chicago Cincinnati - Cincinnati
At Cleveland Miami - Cleveland
Seattle At Carolina - Carolina
At Detroit Minnesota - Detriot
At Indianapolis Oakland -Indianapolis
At St. Louis Arizona - Arizona
At San Francisco Green Bay - San Fransisco
At Dallas NY Giants - Giants

Monday Night Football
At Washington Philadelphia - Washington

DEN (holding nose)

NE
CINN
CLE
DET
IND
ATL
TB
KC GO CHIEFS
StL
SF
DAL (still holding nose)
SEA
TENN

WA
HOU

Good Luck All

Are you ready for some football? Lol

Changing my pick to PITTS, decided Tenn defense may not be able to hold the Steelers.

Back