Football Picks

I'm surprised that TEN won. I'm feeling like the world just went nuts over the Jets win. Well played, Steele!

I didn't watch the game, so I'll ask - Titan toughness or Steeler weakness?

My colleague took leave for today to attend a Steeler party. Another colleage, also a Steeler fan, got blown out in Fantasy this week. Lot's of Steeler pain in the Western Air Defense Sector.

Let's see how I've done so far...
Denver - Win, duh...
NE - Win
Cleveland - loss
Seattle - Win, barely
Chicago - Win
Detroit - Win
Indi - Win (yeah... I hate Oakland)
Jax- Loss (Congrats to Superfreak and Rana)
NO - Win
Tampa Bay - loss ( I can't believe the Jets won)
SF - Win.. (Green Bay can suck it)
Pitt - loss (The rapist looked bad)
St. Louis - Win
NYG - (looking bad right now)
-------
Wash
Houston

M'eh... Mixed bag

The Steelers lost three players for the season in today's game...

Maurkice Pouncey -C- ACL & MCL tears

LaRod Stephens-Howling RB/KR- ACL tear

Larry Foote ILB- Torn Bicep

Costly game

I'm surprised that TEN won. I'm feeling like the world just went nuts over the Jets win. Well played, Steele!

I didn't watch the game, so I'll ask - Titan toughness or Steeler weakness?

The Steelers are horrible and with the injuries will likely be looking at about 3 wins this year.......maybe. O line with pouncey was pourous..........now............why suit up?

Two games that everyone is picking one way that scare me are tonight and then STL/AZ. The Broncos are really hurt on D, while the Ravens new D is fresher. Also, STL was solid last year, but AZ had a phenomenal D, and with the addition of Palmer, it's elite receiver corps will be dangerous.

ROFLMAO...

Question: Who's happier tonight - Damo/SF/Zapps or Christie? :D

I'm fucking pissed, because even though I picked the Broncos in all three pick contests I'm in, John Fox burned me at fantasy by not starting Ball, and making him the #3 RB after half time. Fuck you, Fox!!

While I also had Ball (fuck you Fox!), I am not a pony fan. I am a KC fan.

Man....they stunk up the joint today....lost Pouncey, I don't know...Can the OL gel as a unit. Defense looked pretty OK though.

EDIT: just checked....Pouncey done for season....torn ACL and MCL.

I was cautiously optimistic before the game, what a naive fool. :( I don't even remember the last game where they didn't score until the last two minutes.
If this is what we have to look forward to...:blowup:

I usually root for KC, and expecially now since they have the jilted QB ... But not next week. Hope my Cowboys can get another win. That'd make two and we're not likely to get many more. :D

Back