Football Picks

Can't believe they didn't run Green-Ellis...to allow your QB to throw after a guy makes a run like that and gets that close is near criminal.

Arggggghhhhhh! LoLo switched to Detroit and they lost!

KC is seating everyone! Arggghhhhhhh

this calls for red beer!

Wow, I had a 2:30 shift today, so I came in early to watch the Seahawks in the break room. Some guy mentioned off-hand that KC wasn't starting Charles and Smith. I rushed down to my phone and switched my pick! :D

Carolina
Green Bay
Tennessee
Pittsburgh
NY Giants
Cincinnati
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Miami
Detroit
New England
New Orleans
Denver
Arizona
San Diego
Seattle

Carolina - W
Green Bay - W
Tennessee - W
Pittsburgh - W
NY Giants - W
Cincinnati - W
Indianapolis - W
Philadelphia - W
Miami - L
Detroit - L
New England - W
New Orleans - W
Denver - W
Arizona - L
San Diego - W
Seattle - W

13-3 this week. Sweet.

Wow, I had a 2:30 shift today, so I came in early to watch the Seahawks in the break room. Some guy mentioned off-hand that KC wasn't starting Charles and Smith. I rushed down to my phone and switched my pick! :D

20/22 starters did not play... and our backups almost won that game... should have, stupid kicker missed at the end of the game (sorry Christie) and then the refs hosed us in OT.

:( Didn't make it, SD won in overtime. But thanks for the kind thoughts, we looked good today.

Unfortunately our kicker missed at the end of regulation. A 41 yard attempt. Nothing would have been funnier than to see Philip Rivers implode after losing to our back up players.

The refs screwed us twice... Chargers should have been called for a five yard penalty on that attempt, which would have made it a 36 yard try. Then they hosed us in OT with a horrible call. Didn't really matter for the Chiefs, but a LOT of Steelers fans should be pissed as it cost you the playoffs.

Unfortunately our kicker missed at the end of regulation. A 41 yard attempt. Nothing would have been funnier than to see Philip Rivers implode after losing to our back up players.

The refs screwed us twice... Chargers should have been called for a five yard penalty on that attempt, which would have made it a 36 yard try. Then they hosed us in OT with a horrible call. Didn't really matter for the Chiefs, but a LOT of Steelers fans should be pissed as it cost you the playoffs.
Brilliant minds, didn't see your post!

if I was a Steeler's fan I would be irate!

Brilliant minds, didn't see your post!

if I was a Steeler's fan I would be irate!

It would have been a roller coaster I would think...

1) Oh crap, the Chiefs are playing only 2/22 starters.
2) Holy crap, the Chiefs backups just scored
3) Damn, Chargers returned fire WAY too quick
4) Holy crap, the Chiefs backups did it again!!!
5) Damn, Chargers answered again.
6) WOOHOO!!! Go backup Chiefs!!! up 7 at half!!!
7) Holy crap, 4th Quarter up 10!!!!
8) Uh oh... Chargers coming back
9) Crap, they tied it.
10) Chiefs driving!!!
11) FG for the win and the Steelers to the playoffs!!!
12) Crap, stupid kicker missed it.
13) Fake punt!!!, Chiefs got the ball and scored!!! STEELERS TO THE... wait, whats that? down by contact? BS call.
14) Crap, SD got a FG... but still a chance for KC...
15) Crap crap crap crap crap crap
many shots later, went to bed...

this morning... WHAT? They should have had another chance? SON OF A...

Back