Football Picks

Week 17 Results

Week 17 Results-2013

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. I still don’t have a printer, and had to do things the old timely way. SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR TOTALS!

Rana =13-3-------------------------------------------164-91
Damo =13-3------------------------------------------163-92
Superfreak=15-1--------------------------------------162-93
Threedee =14-2---------------------------------------160-95
Christiefan915 =11-5----------------------------------159-96
ZappasGuitar =15-1-----------------------------------159-96
Liberty =13-3-----------------------------------------159-96

There’s no weeks winner. Zappa, and Superfreak got really lucky with the line to go 15-1 this week.

3D changed his KC pick to SD and won. Please let me know if you/anyone changed their picks and I missed it.

Rana is in first by one game with 11 games left for this year.

Everyone please let me know if I missed anything.

I didn’t include Nigels totals because of several complaints from members who don’t like him taking the line so much. I’ll keep them down here for him if he wants to see them. (15-1------167-88)

There are two Saturday games this week!!!!!!

Last edited:
NFL Lines For Wild Card Playoffs

NFL Lines Wild Card Playoffs - NFL Football Line
Wild Card Weekend Playoff Games
NFL Game Lines 1/4 - 1/5, 2014
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
1/4 4:35 ET At Indianapolis -2.5 Kansas City 46.5
1/4 8:10 ET At Philadelphia -2.5 New Orleans 54.5
1/5 1:05 ET At Cincinnati -6.5 San Diego 46.5
1/5 4:40 ET San Francisco -2.5 At Green Bay 48.

Week 17 Results-2013

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. I still don’t have a printer, and had to do things the old timely way. SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR TOTALS!

Rana =13-3-------------------------------------------164-91
Damo =13-3------------------------------------------163-92
Superfreak=15-1--------------------------------------162-93
Threedee =14-2---------------------------------------160-95
Christiefan915 =11-5----------------------------------159-96
ZappasGuitar =15-1-----------------------------------159-96
Liberty =13-3-----------------------------------------159-96

There’s no weeks winner. Zappa, and Superfreak got really lucky with the line to go 15-1 this week.

3D changed his KC pick to SD and won. Please let me know if you/anyone changed their picks and I missed it.

Rana is in first by one game with 11 games left for this year.

Everyone please let me know if I missed anything.

I didn’t include Nigels totals because of several complaints from members who don’t like him taking the line so much. I’ll keep them down here for him if he wants to see them. (15-1------167-88)

There are two Saturday games this week!!!!!!

I can't believe people are whining because someone takes the line. This is supposed to be fun, not cutthroat competition.

It would have been a roller coaster I would think...

1) Oh crap, the Chiefs are playing only 2/22 starters.
2) Holy crap, the Chiefs backups just scored
3) Damn, Chargers returned fire WAY too quick
4) Holy crap, the Chiefs backups did it again!!!
5) Damn, Chargers answered again.
6) WOOHOO!!! Go backup Chiefs!!! up 7 at half!!!
7) Holy crap, 4th Quarter up 10!!!!
8) Uh oh... Chargers coming back
9) Crap, they tied it.
10) Chiefs driving!!!
11) FG for the win and the Steelers to the playoffs!!!
12) Crap, stupid kicker missed it.
13) Fake punt!!!, Chiefs got the ball and scored!!! STEELERS TO THE... wait, whats that? down by contact? BS call.
14) Crap, SD got a FG... but still a chance for KC...
15) Crap crap crap crap crap crap
many shots later, went to bed...

this morning... WHAT? They should have had another chance? SON OF A...

I just saw this! It would have been a good game to watch with you! Lol

I can't believe people are whining because someone takes the line. This is supposed to be fun, not cutthroat competition.
Noted.

Usually the line isn't a good choice, but for some reason it has been lately.

It was put in because of the gambling being done at my, or my brothers home for the last 30+ years. Sometimes people don't get their picks in, and the line has always been a fair way to give those at the start of the year an out if they don't get their picks in on time. It's $150.00 to play and people didn't want to take a chance unless there was some kind of back up. Such as the line.

I personally don't have a problem with Nigel or anyone else taking the line so much. In the past it's been a losing strategy.

And Nigel has played every year, (which I appreciate) so I'll fix it at the end.

I like how Dung's rubbing it in by popping in to write "Line." That actually makes me support him more, although I would have been embarrassed to openly challenge his legitimacy. :awesome:

:( Lib, I'm sorry! I didn't realize there were two Saturday games. Good thing I have the line on them because I'd have picked KC and Philly!

Sunday

Bengals
Niners

I'll pay more attention for next week's games.

Just lost all confidence in Andy Dalton to lead the Bengals. He's just to inconsistent and unlike college folds under pressure. Three years in a row we've gone to the play offs with Dalton as our QB and 3 years in a row we've lost the game cause of his inconsistency. Grrr!

Just lost all confidence in Andy Dalton to lead the Bengals. He's just to inconsistent and unlike college folds under pressure. Three years in a row we've gone to the play offs with Dalton as our QB and 3 years in a row we've lost the game cause of his inconsistency. Grrr!

I hope you are in anguish. I hate Philip Rivers. But I hate you more. Suck it

Back