Football Picks

I have tickets to see the Seahawks play the Raiders in our final pre-season game. I specifically picked this game because my roommate is a Raider's fan, so naturally he was interested, and I found a way to get discounted tickets. I haven't been to a Seahawks game since 1997, and it was also pre-season. Those tickets were free, as I won them in a DARE raffle that I wasn't even aware was taking place until I got the phone call. :cof1:

I have tickets to see the Seahawks play the Raiders in our final pre-season game. I specifically picked this game because my roommate is a Raider's fan, so naturally he was interested, and I found a way to get discounted tickets. I haven't been to a Seahawks game since 1997, and it was also pre-season. Those tickets were free, as I won them in a DARE raffle that I wasn't even aware was taking place until I got the phone call. :cof1:

Cool!

Latest rules update

Just the Thursday game.

The rules in post #1 should answer this. Actually they do.

(New Rule!) The big thing is to post your pick of the first game on time to get in the season.

If you're late,,, the community (people who have made a pick of the first game of the season before the first games kick off) must have a vote to allow you to get into the season. Acceptance is a majority of votes from the total of the community. Which at that point you must take the line of all previous games in question unless a majority of all in the community agree on something else. (Assuming the person in question is accepted into the season in the first place.)

Unless discribed in the rules in post #1, #31. & post #484, disputes, and Amendments are handled in this way. (A majority vote)

Last edited:
I admit, it's a hard game to pick. (For me anyway)

It should be a really fun game to watch though.

Back