Football Picks

I'm just going to go ahead and make my picks now. I see that Peyton is still injured, so Houston should win that game...

GB
TEN
BAL
STL
ATL
CLE
KC
TB
HOU
NYG
ARI
SD
SEA
NYJ
NE
DEN

Im going for GreenBay because Rogers is on my fantasy football team

I hope it is a 72 to 72 tie game with every TD and 2 Point conversion coming from a pass from Drew Brees and a rushing play for Green Bay, that way I'll get max points from my fantasy team. Oh yeah... That's what I hope for.

:D

I hope it is a 72 to 72 tie game with every TD and 2 Point conversion coming from a pass from Drew Brees and a rushing play for Green Bay, that way I'll get max points from my fantasy team. Oh yeah... That's what I hope for.

Technically, this time of the year, neither Green Bay nor Chicago should have home advantages as a result of their weather.

The thing is during the 3 decades I spent living in Colorado, I could wear shorts and flip flops year round and feel no effects whatsoever...but now that I've lived in Texas for 12+ years, I find it much easier to tolerate the high heat and humidity, but the trade-off is that even a mildly cool evening can send me shivering.

I see the same thing happening with the Saints...and I do think the game will be close, but the Saints will be feeling the chill by the end of the 3rd quarter.

What the fuck do I know about football...I'm just trying to come up with some kind of justification for my pick...LOL

The thing is during the 3 decades I spent living in Colorado, I could wear shorts and flip flops year round and feel no effects whatsoever...but now that I've lived in Texas for 12+ years, I find it much easier to tolerate the high heat and humidity, but the trade-off is that even a mildly cool evening can send me shivering.

I see the same thing happening with the Saints...and I do think the game will be close, but the Saints will be feeling the chill by the end of the 3rd quarter.

What the fuck do I know about football...I'm just trying to come up with some kind of justification for my pick...LOL

Well, if the Saints are to be affected by weather, consider that they lost in Seattle, which is the most temperate climate in the NFL. In mid-January, Seattle is cold, damp, and gray, but compared to most other places NO could have played (Chicago, GB, Denver, Indy, KC, NE, NY, Baltimore, etc.), it really didn't get that bad. Plus, we had a very mild winter last year, and only got snow for a few days in November.

Therefore, if weather is a problem for them, one can expect them to be playing worse in many other climates. The fact is, Lambeau Field is not yet a death trap, but the Packers are a kickass team, who will defeat most of their opponents this season. That's all the justification you and I need to pick them.

:clink:

Okay, time for all my picks:

Thursday game: NO

Sunday games:
Chi
Hou
Buf
Ten
Cin
Phi
Bal
TB
SD
Was
Car
SF
NYJ

Monday games:
NE
Den

Its not just that I fucking hate the Steelers, but I've taken a liking to Flaco and the Ravens. Last time these two teams met, the Ravens forgot that when you play the asswhole teams (Raiders and Steelers), you gotta return the dirtiness with a hard-hitting strategy. They got pushed around and lost. I expect Raven Nation has learned its lesson.

Back