Football Picks

Week 1-2011 Season

Week 1-2011 Season

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 99% Sure.

Some people took the line in some games.

Damo =11-5
Christiefan915 =10-6
Rana =9-7
Nigel =9-7
Mr. T =9-7
ZappasGuitar =9-7
Liberty =9-7
Threedee =7-9

Last edited:
Well, tonight was a shitty football night for me. Excluding the Ravens and Texans, who more than played their part, most of my picks went very much awry. I admitted that the Falcons pick was risky, and I knew the CIN/CLE and CAR/TEN games could go either way. But I still lost all three of those games, and the Bears pulverized the Falcons. I don't give a shit that my Seahawks lost to the 49ers, because both teams suck, and we have always been able to beat them the last several years. I actually took to laughing at Seattle for their stupidity, and lucky for them SF couldn't play at all in the red zone.

I would like to thank the Jets for their comeback against the Cowgirls. The other NY team can suck it. I'm also pissed off at the Buccaneers for losing to fucking Detroit. But there is one team which deserves a special shoutout:

FUCK YOU KANSAS CITY!!!

So many people across the nation picked Atlanta. I still can't understand why.

Week 2 should get better totals.

Kansas City was a big joke as well.

Getting my picks in early this week:

Jets
Saints
Bills
Redskins
Ravens
Steelers
Packers
Vikings
Colts
Lions
Cowboys
Texans
Patriots
Broncos
Eagles
Giants

OMG. I still can't talk about it. Seven, count 'em, SEVEN turnovers (three interceptions, four fumbles), four sacks, a Polamalu penalty, etc. etc.

They were a disgrace. A DISGRACE, I tell you. :mad:

good Ol Big Ben personally ruined my first week of fantasy football...Big Idiot is more like it.

Getting my picks in early this week:

Jets
Saints
Bills
Redskins
Ravens
Steelers
Packers
Vikings
Colts
Lions
Cowboys
Texans
Patriots
Broncos
Eagles
Giants

I hear ya...I miseed week one because of that damn Thursday game...and I[m not missing this one too..

Week two winners:

Bills
Packers
Cardinals
Ravens
Steelers
Jets
Saints
Lions
Colts
Buccaneers
Cowboys
BRONCOS!
Chargers
Texans
Eagles
Rams

Don't worry, Christie, you'll get a win this week. You get to walk over Seattle. :D

Apparently, there's no game today this week. Either way, here are my picks.

WAS
BUF
IND
MIN
BAL
GB
PIT
NYJ
DET
NO
NE
HOU
DEN
ATL
NYG

Don't worry, Christie, you'll get a win this week. You get to walk over Seattle. :D

Apparently, there's no game today this week. Either way, here are my picks.

WAS
BUF
IND
MIN
BAL
GB
PIT
NYJ
DET
NO
NE
HOU
DEN
ATL
NYG

I think you're missing one game.

Week 2
Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Jets
Colts
Skins
Buccs
Pack
Saints
Steelers
49ers
Pats
Broncos
Texans
Eagles
Giants

Week 2

KC
BUFF
BALT
NYJ
CLEV
WA
TB
GB
NO
PITT
SF
NE
CINN
HOU
PHI
NYG

LIBERY AND CHRISTIE THIS IS OR YOU GUYS

good luck.

I took KC, I AM true blue!

Week 2

KC
BUFF
BALT
NYJ
CLEV
WA
TB
GB
NO
PITT
SF
NE
CINN
HOU
PHI
NYG

LIBERY AND CHRISTIE THIS IS OR YOU GUYS

good luck.

I took KC, I AM true blue!

Good luck to you, too!

I didn't pick KC but won't cry too hard if they win. I know whatcha mean about true blue, I'll always pick the Steelers even if they start to suck.

I think Steelers are going to look like a different team today, what do you think?

I went to edit my misspelling of Liberty and I can't scroll down on my iPad!

Shit, I forgot I picked Minnasota this week. Either way, I am currently 12-3, and hopefully the Giants will make me 13-3 tomorrow. LOLZ @ Kansuck City!!

Back