for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

If illiteracy is banned in Israel, that sounds like a good thing.

Wouldn't have any knowledge of illiteracy being banned in Israel since never been outside the continental 48; where there's way more cognitive dissonance from what clues clucks duh clans cherishes as a good thing.

Israel loves American money, and they get a LOT of it. In spite of their obsession with Israel, American Christians don't try to Evangelize in Israel. As far as I can tell, the only excuse for Christians who attempt to evangelize in Israel are Israeli citizens of the "messianic Jew" variety. As citizens, they don't risk getting deported for being openly Christian. And, the Devil loves how they try to maintain that they're Jews, although Israel denies that they're Jews and Jesus denies that they're messianic.

And, then there's the Apocalypse, the popular teaching that the Jews will suffer something much worse than the Holocaust, and then God wipes out the Jew's enemies before there are no Jews left.

How did you get so fucking stupid?
Dropped on your head,long term drug abuse.
Electro Shock treatments to the balls?

How did you get so fucking stupid?
Dropped on your head,long term drug abuse.
Electro Shock treatments to the balls?

You're another Zionist fcktard who has nothing but lame personal attacks that apply more to you than to anyone you're accusing.

but maybe the harassment is less & no threat of deportation??

Israel doesn't allow Christian speech in public (any Christian speech, not just street preaching). It has nothing to do with the element of harassment, other than the harassment that Israel encourages against Christians. If you're a Christian and you share your faith in public, you will be harshly harassed ala Antifa (at least if there's any Orthodox or homos in the area), then arrested, and if you're not a citizen you'll be deported.

I dunno what you mean by "Jesus denies that they're messianic"... Jews for Jesus are out of SF, two hours down the road & have heard sermons etc from them.

Any Jew who really accepts Christ wouldn't continue to call himself a Jew.

Israel doesn't allow Christian speech in public (any Christian speech, not just street preaching). It has nothing to do with the element of harassment, other than the harassment that Israel encourages against Christians. If you're a Christian and you share your faith in public, you will be harshly harassed ala Antifa (at least if there's any Orthodox or homos in the area), then arrested, and if you're not a citizen you'll be deported.

Jesus was a Jew,and was the Jewish Messiah.

God loves Israel. Are you claiming that He is a spawn of His own creation? :cof1:

In the Old Testament, God told the Jews of the "house of Israel" (this is an exact quote from the ESV) "you are not my people, and I am not your God." And, in the new Testament, Jesus tells "the Jews" that they're the spawn of Satan. You should take a lesson from your unregenerate peers and stick to lame personal attacks, because the truth is not with you.

In the Old Testament, God told the Jews of the "house of Israel" (this is an exact quote from the ESV) "you are not my people, and I am not your God." And, in the new Testament, Jesus tells "the Jews" that they're the spawn of Satan. You should take a lesson from your unregenerate peers and stick to lame personal attacks, because the truth is not with you.

Taking scripture completely out of context!

Taking scripture completely out of context!

I'm taking nothing out of context. It's your devil-worshiping side that takes things out of context and lies.

Here's some context:

When the Lord first spoke through Hosea, the Lord said to Hosea, “Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom, for the land commits great whoredom by forsaking the Lord.” So he went and took Gomer, the daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son. And the Lord said to him, “Call his name Jezreel, for in just a little while I will punish the house of Jehu for the blood of Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel. And on that day I will break the bow of Israel in the Valley of Jezreel.” She conceived again and bore a daughter. And the Lord said to him, “Call her name No Mercy, for I will no more have mercy on the house of Israel, to forgive them at all. But I will have mercy on the house of Judah, and I will save them by the Lord their God. I will not save them by bow or by sword or by war or by horses or by horsemen.” When she had weaned No Mercy, she conceived and bore a son. And the Lord said, “Call his name Not My People, for you are not my people, and I am not your God.”

I'm taking nothing out of context. It's your devil-worshiping side that takes things out of context and lies.

Here's some context:

When the Lord first spoke through Hosea, the Lord said to Hosea, “Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom, for the land commits great whoredom by forsaking the Lord.” So he went and took Gomer, the daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son. And the Lord said to him, “Call his name Jezreel, for in just a little while I will punish the house of Jehu for the blood of Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel. And on that day I will break the bow of Israel in the Valley of Jezreel.” She conceived again and bore a daughter. And the Lord said to him, “Call her name No Mercy, for I will no more have mercy on the house of Israel, to forgive them at all. But I will have mercy on the house of Judah, and I will save them by the Lord their God. I will not save them by bow or by sword or by war or by horses or by horsemen.” When she had weaned No Mercy, she conceived and bore a son. And the Lord said, “Call his name Not My People, for you are not my people, and I am not your God.”

Taken out of context!It's one small part about one situation,not describing God's relationship with the Jews over the whole Bible era.

I guess you are welcome to your opinion, as are they..

I see no reason why not..........

Have you ever met any??

Taken out of context!It's one small part about one situation,not describing God's relationship with the Jews over the whole Bible era.

You are dismissing God's hatred and promise of destruction of the kingdom of Israel by calling it a small part. It's not a small part. And, even if it is a small part, it's a small part that destroys your satanic religion that declares those people are God's people when God says they're not.

You're an ignorant Satanist who knows nothing about God's relationship with the Jews over the whole Bible era. There's not one verse in the entire Bible that supports your lies that whoring Jews are God's chosen people. (This is where you ignorantly take a verse out of context to try to prove me wrong.)

You are dismissing God's hatred and promise of destruction of the kingdom of Israel by calling it a small part. It's not a small part. And, even if it is a small part, it's a small part that destroys your satanic religion that declares those people are God's people when God says they're not.

You're an ignorant Satanist who knows nothing about God's relationship with the Jews over the whole Bible era. There's not one verse in the entire Bible that supports your lies that whoring Jews are God's chosen people. (This is where you ignorantly take a verse out of context to try to prove me wrong.)

You're twist!

Are you a member?

Now there's that condescending arrogant national religion of Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia from those crooks on Capital Hill law of the land attempting practicing suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming cross burning style post 9/11 second coming Israel probably wouldn't even laugh at since it's not funny.

Back