forced sterilization, who supported it?

Again, it is done for no other reason than her whim. And you support that, even 9 month partial birth. You just don't want to acknowledge these facts.

A whim? Instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself why don't you research the reasons women have abortions? Check out some blogs or chat groups. Educate yourself. Your posts are those of a child.

And when did that fetus magically turn into a human being?

First of all there's no magic involved. It is a process and going on what our laws and culture and society are based on, that human beings are individual creatures each with their own body and separate from one another, the obvious answer is once a birth has occurred.

First of all there's no magic involved. It is a process and going on what our laws and culture and society are based on, that human beings are individual creatures each with their own body and separate from one another, the obvious answer is once a birth has occurred.

Then it shouldn't be that hard for you to define the exact moment when the birth has not and then has occured.
Please reply, with detail.

No matter how hard you try, you're stupidity just keeps seeping into the open......

Our laws and our culture and our society do not determine anything of significance .... The SCIENCE of BIOLOGY DOES....

A whim? Instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself why don't you research the reasons women have abortions? Check out some blogs or chat groups. Educate yourself. Your posts are those of a child.
Your hatred towards children is noted.

Are you claiming that some of these reasons aren't trivial?

Then it shouldn't be that hard for you to define the exact moment when the birth has not and then has occured.
Please reply, with detail.

Do you have a birth certificate? On my birth certificate the time was noted when I was born. The hour and minute. I was a morning child but not too early. I still like to sleep in. :)

On New Year's Day we're usually informed as to the first baby of the year. Perhaps if you contact your local hospital they will inform you of how/when they determine the exact moment.

No matter how hard you try, you're stupidity just keeps seeping into the open......

Our laws and our culture and our society do not determine anything of significance .... The SCIENCE of BIOLOGY DOES....

From where do you think our science and biology derive definitions? When is the exact moment of death? A stopped heart? Low brain activity? (Oops, perhaps we shouldn't include that as you'd be considered dead.)

However, if you insist on going the scientific route, no problem. A human being is described as an organism. An organism is described as something able to carry on the processes of life. Self-contained, if you will. That does not mean another organism breathes for it. That does not mean it requires the organs and bodily functions of another organism in order to carry on the processes of life.

That said, it is we, society, who determine what constitutes an organism. It is we, society, who determines a human being has to qualify as an organism before it can be considered a human being. That is our "SCIENCE of BIOLOGY".

The bottom line is by classifying a fertilized cell or fetus as a human being it automatically results in denying women one of the most basic and fundamental rights and that's the right to their body. It is a vile and insidious goal to devalue and virtually enslave half the human race and, thankfully, virtually every free nation has people in power who fully understand and reject that out of hand.

Your hatred towards children is noted.

My hatred towards children? I'm the one who supports programs to help single moms. I'm the one who supports after school programs for children. I'm the one who supports school lunches. The folks who hate children are the ones who advocate bringing them into the world and then abandoning them or having such disregard for their health they classify pizza as a vegetable claiming it's due to the tomato sauce when a tomato is a fruit. The Repubs have gone from stupid to insane.

Are you claiming that some of these reasons aren't trivial?

If you think women have medical procedures done involving their genitals for trivial reasons you're as insane as your buddies in Congress.

My hatred towards children? I'm the one who supports programs to help single moms. I'm the one who supports after school programs for children. I'm the one who supports school lunches. The folks who hate children are the ones who advocate bringing them into the world and then abandoning them or having such disregard for their health they classify pizza as a vegetable claiming it's due to the tomato sauce when a tomato is a fruit. The Repubs have gone from stupid to insane.

If you think women have medical procedures done involving their genitals for trivial reasons you're as insane as your buddies in Congress.

Are you claiming that some of the reasons used for late term abortions aren't trivial?

Do you have a birth certificate? On my birth certificate the time was noted when I was born. The hour and minute. I was a morning child but not too early. I still like to sleep in. :)

On New Year's Day we're usually informed as to the first baby of the year. Perhaps if you contact your local hospital they will inform you of how/when they determine the exact moment.

But that changes for everyone and is unique to that person.
I'm just wondering at what point the fetus goes from a non-person to a person.
Do you know and if so, please explain?

No, a pregnant woman is not going to have a fetus. She already has a fetus. She is going to have a baby.

I see it's time for a remedial course in English. Now let's use "going to" in a sentence.

Example: "I'm going to the store." Does that mean I've been to the store or I am going to the store in the future?
Another example: "I'm going to buy a car." Does that mean I already bought a car or does it mean I will buy (obtain) one in the future?

When a woman says she's going to have a baby that means she's going to have one in the future. If you ask a woman who is currently pregnant for the first time if she has children she will respond, "No". Why? Because she does not a child. She will not point to her stomach and say, "Yes, he's six months old."

I hope you're serious about learning and not just trying to compete with Dixie to see who lacks the most common sense.

Yes, I guess its time for a remedial course on the English language....just for you Apple....

ba·by (b
amacr.gif
prime.gif
b
emacr.gif
)n. pl. ba·bies

a. A very young child; an infant.
b. An unborn child; a fetus.

c. The youngest member of a family or group.
d. A very young animal.

http://www.tfd.com/baby

From where do you think our science and biology derive definitions? When is the exact moment of death? A stopped heart? Low brain activity? (Oops, perhaps we shouldn't include that as you'd be considered dead.)

However, if you insist on going the scientific route, no problem. A human being is described as an organism. An organism is described as something able to carry on the processes of life. Self-contained, if you will. That does not mean another organism breathes for it. That does not mean it requires the organs and bodily functions of another organism in order to carry on the processes of life.

That said, it is we, society, who determine what constitutes an organism. It is we, society, who determines a human being has to qualify as an organism before it can be considered a human being. That is our "SCIENCE of BIOLOGY".

The bottom line is by classifying a fertilized cell or fetus as a human being it automatically results in denying women one of the most basic and fundamental rights and that's the right to their body. It is a vile and insidious goal to devalue and virtually enslave half the human race and, thankfully, virtually every free nation has people in power who fully understand and reject that out of hand.

Death is also a process......and Science and Biology don't "derive definitions" from somewhere....they produce/manufacture/create, the definitions from observable reality....and language can be inadequate to explain or describe some phenomena.
as a layman, I would argue that once the human being can longer regenerate cells, it is dead.....before that, it is in the process of dying and before that, in the process of growing....haha

You say:
"However, if you insist on going the scientific route, no problem. A human being is described as an organism. An organism is described as something able to carry on the processes of life. Self-contained, if you will. That does not mean another organism breathes for it. That does not mean it requires the organs and bodily functions of another organism in order to carry on the processes of life."

So, its plain, you've flunked the last two subjects....school is out for today.

A human being is not required to breathe in the normal sense in its earliest stage of life......it shares a circulatory system to sustain its nourishment.......just as an adult human being eats apples to sustain its nourishment....in both case, a requirement to carry on the processes of life....

Most organisms require the assistance of a host to procreate/reproduce.......but thats another subject.....

But that changes for everyone and is unique to that person.
I'm just wondering at what point the fetus goes from a non-person to a person.
Do you know and if so, please explain?

The moment it's born the birth is registered. It is then considered a person.

Have you not been following the Repub debates? There has been discussions about "anchor babies" in the news lately. Do you know to what I'm referring?

Yes, I guess its time for a remedial course on the English language....just for you Apple....

ba·by (b
amacr.gif
prime.gif
b
emacr.gif
)n. pl. ba·bies

a. A very young child; an infant.
b. An unborn child; a fetus.

c. The youngest member of a family or group.
d. A very young animal.

http://www.tfd.com/baby

Right. Well, you tell that to the lawmakers. Who knows, maybe illegal aliens can use "anchor foetus" as a reason to stay in the country. :palm:

Back