forced sterilization, who supported it?

I'm aware of where babies come from. It is you who is not aware that babies are born. No birth, no baby.

There's an easy way for you to understand. Next time you go out for breakfast order scrambled chickens and observe the waitress' reply. Next time, go to a different restaurant having a different waitress. Keep doing that until you realize eggs are not chickens and foetuses are not human beings.

So you went to your doctor and said: "We're going to have a fetus".

I'm aware of where babies come from. It is you who is not aware that babies are born. No birth, no baby.

There's an easy way for you to understand. Next time you go out for breakfast order scrambled chickens and observe the waitress' reply. Next time, go to a different restaurant having a different waitress. Keep doing that until you realize eggs are not chickens and foetuses are not human beings.

The scrambled chicken analogy is bogus- unless of course the eggs in question are fertilized chicken eggs. The very existence of a human fetus in a woman's womb makes it an unborn human being. Inside or outside the womb its existence is still alive and 100% completely human. An unfertilized human or chicken egg does not make an analogy here apple.

So you went to your doctor and said: "We're going to have a fetus".

No, a pregnant woman is not going to have a fetus. She already has a fetus. She is going to have a baby.

I see it's time for a remedial course in English. Now let's use "going to" in a sentence.

Example: "I'm going to the store." Does that mean I've been to the store or I am going to the store in the future?
Another example: "I'm going to buy a car." Does that mean I already bought a car or does it mean I will buy (obtain) one in the future?

When a woman says she's going to have a baby that means she's going to have one in the future. If you ask a woman who is currently pregnant for the first time if she has children she will respond, "No". Why? Because she does not a child. She will not point to her stomach and say, "Yes, he's six months old."

I hope you're serious about learning and not just trying to compete with Dixie to see who lacks the most common sense.

The scrambled chicken analogy is bogus- unless of course the eggs in question are fertilized chicken eggs. The very existence of a human fetus in a woman's womb makes it an unborn human being. Inside or outside the womb its existence is still alive and 100% completely human. An unfertilized human or chicken egg does not make an analogy here apple.

People who have farms occasionally eat fertilized chicken eggs. That's why it's important on a farm to eat fresh eggs so they do not have time to develop. I raised chickens one summer when I was a kid and it was important to keep a rooster among them. Apparently it was good for the chicken's morale. :) In any case they tended to lay more eggs.

The strange thing about all this is we never classify something that is developing as the finished produce. We don't point to an apple blossom and call it an apple nor do we say an acorn is an oak tree nor an egg a chicken. Why would we say a fertilized cell or fetus is a human being?

Yet you support it then and later, up to the moment that the umbilical cord is cut.

I support the right of a woman to have an abortion. Obviously, a woman is not going to have an abortion at 8 months because it's convenient. That's just silly talk.

As for the umbilical cord being cut or the baby having exited the woman's body there has to be a line drawn somewhere, otherwise, we regress to the nonsense that a fertilized egg is a human being.

Just look at the fact a fertilized cell can divide and eventually become two embryos. Do we know how that happens? Can we predict which fertilized cells will do that? Can we say with any certainty a fertilized cell contains the necessary ingredients to become even one human being? No, we can not, yet, folks are willing to classify those cells as human beings thereby stripping women of their right to their individual bodies.

It's criminal to suggest stripping women of the right to their body on such flimsy, or rather zero, evidence. Talk about a rush to judgement! We learn a human fertilized cell is composed of human material (Whippee! Did anyone think differently?), conclude they're human beings and then proceed to tell women their body is being shared so they end up losing authority over their body. It's outrageous!

People who have farms occasionally eat fertilized chicken eggs. That's why it's important on a farm to eat fresh eggs so they do not have time to develop. I raised chickens one summer when I was a kid and it was important to keep a rooster among them. Apparently it was good for the chicken's morale. :) In any case they tended to lay more eggs.

The strange thing about all this is we never classify something that is developing as the finished produce. We don't point to an apple blossom and call it an apple nor do we say an acorn is an oak tree nor an egg a chicken. Why would we say a fertilized cell or fetus is a human being?

A human is not a finished product, ... a human being is a species....fool.

I support the right of a woman to have an abortion. Obviously, a woman is not going to have an abortion at 8 months because it's convenient. That's just silly talk.

As for the umbilical cord being cut or the baby having exited the woman's body there has to be a line drawn somewhere, otherwise, we regress to the nonsense that a fertilized egg is a human being.

Actually convenience is the reason used all the time: 'inconvenient to have a child at this time in my life'. The factors that you routinely cite are that the child may not grow up with all the advantages that they would have if the woman's personal life were at some better stage.

So 'exiting the woman's body' is where you draw the line. You therefore support partial birth abortion, even up to 9 months.

Actually convenience is the reason used all the time: 'inconvenient to have a child at this time in my life'. The factors that you routinely cite are that the child may not grow up with all the advantages that they would have if the woman's personal life were at some better stage.

So 'exiting the woman's body' is where you draw the line. You therefore support partial birth abortion, even up to 9 months.

Wrong, again. I'm sure you hold the record for being continually incorrect. In any case, do you honestly think a woman waits until the 8th month before deciding she doesn't want a child and has an abortion for convenience?

For the last time as long as the fetus is inside the woman the woman decides. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Let me clarify it further. The woman has the right to have the fetus removed any time she wishes. Is that clear enough?

Wrong, again. I'm sure you hold the record for being continually incorrect. In any case, do you honestly think a woman waits until the 8th month before deciding she doesn't want a child and has an abortion for convenience?

For the last time as long as the fetus is inside the woman the woman decides. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Let me clarify it further. The woman has the right to have the fetus removed any time she wishes. Is that clear enough?

Again, it is done for no other reason than her whim. And you support that, even 9 month partial birth. You just don't want to acknowledge these facts.

No, a pregnant woman is not going to have a fetus. She already has a fetus. She is going to have a baby.

I see it's time for a remedial course in English. Now let's use "going to" in a sentence.

Example: "I'm going to the store." Does that mean I've been to the store or I am going to the store in the future?
Another example: "I'm going to buy a car." Does that mean I already bought a car or does it mean I will buy (obtain) one in the future?

When a woman says she's going to have a baby that means she's going to have one in the future. If you ask a woman who is currently pregnant for the first time if she has children she will respond, "No". Why? Because she does not a child. She will not point to her stomach and say, "Yes, he's six months old."

I hope you're serious about learning and not just trying to compete with Dixie to see who lacks the most common sense.

And when did that fetus magically turn into a human being?

Sorry, it's already been determined you're a liar and that determination will remain until you post a link showing otherwise.

OHHHHHHHHHH; well it's been determined that you just argue in circles, in an effort to avoid being honest.
This will remain in affect, until you post a link showing otherwise. :D

Back