freedom, without pot??

From what i've heard strictly from other parties, :rolleyes: to get it to bud (the real smokable party) you have to trick the plant into thinking that fall is approaching. So you have to reduce the daylight hours artificially. You could wait till it does it that one time each year or you could use technology and progress.:cool:

Yeah, I know that anyone with a garage or a basement can set up heat lights and stuff, because of a SCOTUS case I studied in a class on judicial process. The Feds had scanned the guy's house with an IR device and saw where all the heat was coming from. The court ruled that the device violated his rights and all that.

Yeah, I know that anyone with a garage or a basement can set up heat lights and stuff, because of a SCOTUS case I studied in a class on judicial process. The Feds had scanned the guy's house with an IR device and saw where all the heat was coming from. The court ruled that the device violated his rights and all that.
If they have probable cause they can get a warrant for that. Electricity draw is what they usually use.

It depends on the usage. Extended huge increases are required to be reported.

??????:confused::confused:

required by whom? reported to whom? surely this 'law' can be pointed out somewhere that requires a report of a huge electric bill increase as well as ANY case precedent that a judge made by handing out a search warrant based on a spike in electrical usage.

I simply find it near impossible to believe that a search warrant could be issued to search my home because I bought 5 new computers and was running some software tests in my home.

??????:confused::confused:

required by whom? reported to whom? surely this 'law' can be pointed out somewhere that requires a report of a huge electric bill increase as well as ANY case precedent that a judge made by handing out a search warrant based on a spike in electrical usage.

I simply find it near impossible to believe that a search warrant could be issued to search my home because I bought 5 new computers and was running some software tests in my home.
By state and federal laws.

The reality is there are few, if any, reasons for such a large increase in use of electricity over an extended period of time. Most of the laws requiring them to report it include provisions to protect the consumer for overcharges due to line leakage or direct theft of their power.

5 new computers would in no way increase your usage enough to trigger such a report. It simply isn't enough.

By state and federal laws.

The reality is there are few, if any, reasons for such a large increase in use of electricity over an extended period of time. Most of the laws requiring them to report it include provisions to protect the consumer for overcharges due to line leakage or direct theft of their power.

5 new computers would in no way increase your usage enough to trigger such a report. It simply isn't enough.

then somebody needs to tell that to TXU. I ran 5 servers for a month and ended up with a 500% spike in electric bill.

Also, are you actually saying that the power company MUST report an extended spike in power usage to law enforcement authorities or to the state regulatory agency?

then somebody needs to tell that to TXU. I ran 5 servers for a month and ended up with a 500% spike in electric bill.

Also, are you actually saying that the power company MUST report an extended spike in power usage to law enforcement authorities or to the state regulatory agency?
Yep. I believe it is a Federal law. :dunno:

I may be wrong on where it comes from, but spikes of a certain size for an extended period will get reported.

I don't think 5 times a regular house bill reaches the ranges they seek reports on. But that I also don't know the exact levels. I just know that they have to report it to the regulatory agency which has to seek reasons.

Imagine if your house was billed $1000 per month and they hadn't checked on it. What would you think about the company who would do that? The reality is, there are some reasons it can happen innocently, those are checked. If it falls outside that, I think they have to report it to the authorities...

Back