Fuck-you-guns

Funny the libtards like Desh don't want to have a "conversation" about the mental health law liberals shot down that would have prevented this

But then Desh thinks she could have stopped this guy with a desk

dude I said I would try to shield the children and draw the fire and use a desk to try and survive and disstract long enough to do so.

It might even get me close enough to kill a guy whos about to kill me anyway

dude I said I would try to shield the children and draw the fire and use a desk to try and survive and disstract long enough to do so.

It might even get me close enough to kill a guy whos about to kill me anyway

You'd stand a lot better chance of killing the guy if you were armed with a firearm. Just saying.

The TRUTH is, we've allowed 40 years of counter-culture upbringing, denouncement of morality and God, and restrictions of the ability to lock away the insane. During this time, we've passed all kinds of gun laws and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. The problem isn't lack of more gun laws.

I dont think you understand your own problems. I dont mean that to sound arrogant but perhaps you are just too close to see.
America's problem, the reason you have more murders than any other civilised nation, is no guns. It is not gun laws. It is not religion per se.
America's problem is that culturally it is a violent society. It was born out of violence, it has fed upon violence, it promotes violence, the language it uses is violent.
That is what has to change. You wont change, you mind is locked closed. Your children might be more sensible and their children may well be the people to make your country truly great once more.
You and your ilk are destroying the very place you think you love but if you loved America you would see how wrong you are.

and the enitre time the gun was arround children would increase their chances of death

No, guns don't mind being around children at all. My children lived in a house with guns their whole life, and not once did a gun ever have a problem with that. I find, for the most part, guns don't seem to mind kids or anyone else for that matter, they never complain or get upset, and they certainly don't go insane and become unreasonable, wanting to restrict my freedoms. You can call them names and ridicule them all day long, and they won't get mad or upset the least little bit. They just sit there looking like a gun!

Man, if I hear another person talking about arming our principals, I may go out of my mind.

What makes you think that every principal wants a gun, or would want to keep a gun in the office at school, or would want to have the responsibility of shooting someone if necessary, or even could pull a trigger against another human being, even in the craziest circumstances?

It's insane.

You bet it's insane. Lanza probably burst into the office and killed the man before he even had a chance to react. That's how most of these things go.

Its gun worship

that is why we have these incident.

Gun worshipers who see guns as their symbol.

They see them as the answer to anything.

They are so nutty they will teach a mentally illl young man to shoot and kill because they love guns so much and cant see reality

The TRUTH is, we've allowed 40 years of counter-culture upbringing, denouncement of morality and God, and restrictions of the ability to lock away the insane. During this time, we've passed all kinds of gun laws and restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. The problem isn't lack of more gun laws.

Oh, were your parent part of the counter-culture?

If there were 40 years of counter-culture upbringing we wouldn't have red states.

Your argument is specious, stop it right now.

I dont think you understand your own problems. I dont mean that to sound arrogant but perhaps you are just too close to see.
America's problem, the reason you have more murders than any other civilised nation, is no guns. It is not gun laws. It is not religion per se.
America's problem is that culturally it is a violent society. It was born out of violence, it has fed upon violence, it promotes violence, the language it uses is violent.
That is what has to change. You wont change, you mind is locked closed. Your children might be more sensible and their children may well be the people to make your country truly great once more.
You and your ilk are destroying the very place you think you love but if you loved America you would see how wrong you are.

I think I understand my own problems better than you. After all, you know absolutely nothing about me. You have an opinion, and I respect that, but it doesn't mean your opinion is correct or well-founded. You make a decent point about culture, but I think it has far more to do with abandoning a more "wholesome" culture, where God isn't bashed, trashed, mocked and ridiculed, than anything else. We pump out video games which glorify killing... there's probably some sicko game that actually has a scenario where you mow down kindergarten kids for points! That's how depraved we've become as a society, and the youth of today thinks nothing of it.

Oh, were your parent part of the counter-culture?

If there were 40 years of counter-culture upbringing we wouldn't have red states.

Your argument is specious, stop it right now.

No, my parents were unconventional, but not counter-culture. My mom actually marched with Dr. King and was an avid Civil Rights supporter. My dad was a non-racist "redneck" who had a degree in civil engineering. My brother served in Vietnam, and by the time I was old enough, they had abandoned selective service. I never said that EVERYONE was a product of the 60s counter-culture, but then, EVERYBODY isn't going out shooting up kindergarten classes either, are they?

Man, if I hear another person talking about arming our principals, I may go out of my mind.

What makes you think that every principal wants a gun, or would want to keep a gun in the office at school, or would want to have the responsibility of shooting someone if necessary, or even could pull a trigger against another human being, even in the craziest circumstances?

It's insane.
if that principal cared for the lives of their students, why would they not?

Back