This is for the morons who don’t understand gender.

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people.May 8, 2023

L1wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca › ...

What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR

When it comes to this issue, you and I will never agree on one, and only one aspect. Trans women in sports.

That said, I don't know if AMA/APA agrees with CIHR re. sex/gender?

According to this article trans people who identify as the opposite gender of their birth sex, are still the same sex as they were born?

In essence, trans women are still male biologically?

Sex refers to a set of biological attributes in humans and animals. It is primarily associated with physical and physiological features including chromosomes, gene expression, hormone levels and function, and reproductive/sexual anatomy
Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people. May 8, 2023

[h=3]What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR[/h]
There are two sexss and two genders.
There is one vote for illiteracy. :thup:

"Variation" equals birth defect--this is a semantic issue.

It's not somebody's fault for having a birth defect,
and nobody should be treated unfairly for having one.

Let's not get crazy with the woke shit, though, because it's all a contrived construct.

"Defect" implies substandard, below normal, faulty, broken, crap.

Words have meanings. And they can hurt people.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Let me guess, you're a moron who needs to redefine an obvious biological concept because it hoots yoo widdow feewings.

Sex is usually categorized as female or male
Sex/gender is always categorized as either male or female. That is what it means to be a sexual species. Take it from someone who didn't sleep through his entire education. It's the "asexual" species that don't conform to male/female categorization.

but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex
Nope. Try remaining awake through your education in the next life.

Gender refers to the socially constructed roles
Nope. Try not falling for Marxist propaganda. They target the totally stupid. They got you good. Your best course of action is to learn from it and to never let it happen again.

behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people
The word for this is not "gender." The word you are looking for is "society." If you don't like society the way it is, work to change it, and not by trying to destroy capitalism.

Yes, you are stupid. If I were a Marxist, I would definitely be targeting you. You will apparently fall for anything, no matter how ridiculous as long as you find it sufficiently confusing.

2ae1079d3119615490806d7885fc1fcb.jpg

I’ve already done that, it’s just an excuse for you to stay ignorant.
I think we've thoroughly established that you are vying to corner the market on ignorance ... and no, there was no explanation provided as to why anyone should waste any time visiting those links. You apparently don't understand how these internet forum things work. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to make you a JPP censor in the first place?

c548efdbee748adc2d1324fba5beb638.jpg

"Defect" implies substandard, below normal, faulty, broken, crap.

Words have meanings. And they can hurt people.

I didn't invent the term "birth defect."

It's in common usage.

Somebody really needs to come up with a better term if it's indeed considered hurtful.

I am rife with character defects,
and now, in my dotage,
have many physical defects as well,
but I'm not hypersensitive to the word "defect."

Perhaps I shouldn't hold others to the same standard.

The discussion was about whether or not it is normal to not identify with one's birth-assigned gender,

which, except in the case of rare genetic freaks [another word that needs a less hurtful replacement] is

either male or female.

I opined that it's not normal, but also that such abnormality [we really need a bunch of new words, I guess]
is hardly the fault of the person afflicted with it.

People are very sensitive these days.
Relics like myself can't identify, I guess, but we boomers won't be around
to offend people much longer.

I'm glad that I don't believe in reincarnation,
because if I were to come back,
I wouldn't understand the new languages being spoken.

Sorry to offend, truly, but as I've repeated many times,
I didn't draw my own blueprint.

I don't understand how to be a modern "woke" person,
and it involves far too much learning for the time I have left.

I always post links when I quote something from an article.

So? You also post opinion as though it is fact, but don't bother to back it up with credible sources. Very typical of disinformation agents.

The reason you don't use credible sources is because you know what you're posting is bullshit. :rofl2:

[FONT="]Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. [COLOR=#040C28]Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people[/COLOR].[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#5E5E5E][FONT="]May 8, 2023
[/FONT]

L1wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

[h=3]What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR[/h]

that's not a statement FOR people who don't understand gender.......that's a statement OF people who don't understand gender.....

Like when the idiot Brandon said, "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

I imagine he would also say "If you have a problem figuring out if you are a man or a woman, then you have to be for me, not Trump"........like gender, race is a choice......Biden's choice.....

Back