Great... Now my turn:

What "provided a definition" to The Dictionary? (as if there's only one dictionary)
Or are you telling me that The Dictionary writes/edits/revises/reissues itself?

What is the One True Dictionary??
Thanks for the answer, IBDaMann.

Wow... just wow...
It seems you are now agreeing with me. I never once said the dictionary defines the words. I said the dictionary contains definitions. I never said the dictionary writes itself just as I never said Moby Dick wrote itself.

We can't use a dictionary to find the meanings of words because there is no One True Dictionary? That is a rather idiotic stance to make, don't you think?

You are arguing that sex specific clothing can't be illegal since gender specific clothing is not illegal.
Or is sex really not the same as gender?

Spell sex. Now spell gender.
Are they spelled the same? If not, then they are not the same thing.
Spell huge. Now spell gigantic.

Are you really this much of a moron? (rhetorical question)

Wow... just wow...
It seems you are now agreeing with me. I never once said the dictionary defines the words. I said the dictionary contains definitions. I never said the dictionary writes itself just as I never said Moby Dick wrote itself.

We can't use a dictionary to find the meanings of words because there is no One True Dictionary? That is a rather idiotic stance to make, don't you think?
You still didn't answer any of my questions.

You are arguing that sex specific clothing can't be illegal since gender specific clothing is not illegal.
Or is sex really not the same as gender?

Spell sex. Now spell gender.

So when a person has "gender" reassignment or "gender" affirming surgery they can select "gender fluid" as a surgical option, correct? Sex and gender aren't the same thing, right? It's right until it works against your asinine argument.

It's amazing how stupid that poster is.
Yup... This goes back to his lack of knowledge re: etymology.

For instance, the word 'huge' comes from the French language, meanwhile the word 'gigantic' comes from the Latin language. Both words are used synonymously (to describe the same concept)... in this case, the size of something.

It is no different with the words 'sex' and 'gender' re: identifying biological differences of individuals within a sexual species.

Last edited:
Yup... This goes back to his lack of knowledge re: etymology.

For instance, the word 'huge' comes from the French language, meanwhile the word 'gigantic' comes from the Latin language. Both words are used synonymously (to describe the same concept)... in this case, the size of something.

It is no different with the words 'sex' and 'gender' re: identifying biological differences of individuals within a sexual species.

Agreed. What I loved was when that poster said since sex and gender weren't spelled the same it should be obvious they aren't the same. You smashed the shit out of that "logic".

Hello Phantasmal,

Thanks for posting this. Amazing how many people want to tell others how to live as they cry out danger to freedom.

Culture wars does not equal freedom, people!

I really like your avatar. Spot on!

Mutilating yourself isn't 'freedom'. It's imprisonment. You will never had children again.
Not even understanding the difference between male and female is not 'freedom'. It's willful ignorance.

Spell huge. Now spell gigantic.

Are you really this much of a moron? (rhetorical question)

Huge and gigantic are not the same thing. Something that is huge may be gigantic but not always.
For instance, you have made a huge error in logic but your error isn't gigantic.

Why does the use of whatever word a person wants to be called, whether it be noun or pronoun, cause you righties to shit your pants?

If Sue wants to be called Bill, so be it. It’s really not that difficult or painful.

Because forcing people to use the Liberal language pisses them off.

So when a person has "gender" reassignment or "gender" affirming surgery they can select "gender fluid" as a surgical option, correct? Sex and gender aren't the same thing, right? It's right until it works against your asinine argument.

The equivocation fallacy isn't a logical argument. But keep trying it, maybe someone will fall for it.

Great... Now my turn:

What "provided a definition" to The Dictionary? (as if there's only one dictionary)
Or are you telling me that The Dictionary writes/edits/revises/reissues itself?

What is the One True Dictionary??

Word definitions didn't exist before The Dictionary?

You bring up an interesting point...some dictionaries conflict with other dictionaries on the usage of the same word!

Misdirected. You are responding to gfm7175, not IBDaMann.
Wow... just wow...

Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.

Back