How is this an equivocation fallacy? Are sex and gender different? "Yes" or "No"? I even used the definition of gender directly from a link YOU provided. So explain.

He thinks any equivocation is a fallacy. He is wrong.
Your equivocation is correct. The two words are synonyms.

Why does the use of whatever word a person wants to be called, whether it be noun or pronoun, cause you righties to shit your pants?

If Sue wants to be called Bill, so be it. It’s really not that difficult or painful.

This is why talking to you donuts is a waste. You dont read and reply only to the voices in your head. I don't give a fuck what you want to be called. I will call you whatever you like and whatever I like. That's not the issue. The issue is when you demand that I believe you actually are what you claim to be. Btw if it's not difficult or painful they why does it matter if I call bill sue or not? I'm not sure and its never been explained why does what a transfreak want matter more than what others want?

This is why talking to you donuts is a waste. You dont read and reply only to the voices in your head. I don't give a fuck what you want to be called. I will call you whatever you like and whatever I like. That's not the issue. The issue is when you demand that I believe you actually are what you claim to be. Btw if it's not difficult or painful they why does it matter if I call bill sue or not? I'm not sure and its never been explained why does what a transfreak want matter more than what others want?

You don’t have to “believe” shit, asshole. Your obsession with trans people is obvious with your endless posts about them.

What do they want? The same thing gays wanted when you fucktards fought gay marriage. The same treatment that most of us take for granted.

You don’t have to “believe” shit, asshole. Your obsession with trans people is obvious with your endless posts about them.

What do they want? The same thing gays wanted when you fucktards fought gay marriage. The same treatment that most of us take for granted.

You went completely off the rails huh dick weed? If I don't have to believe shit then fuck off. Understand that you retarded imbecile?

Yup... This goes back to his lack of knowledge re: etymology.

For instance, the word 'huge' comes from the French language, meanwhile the word 'gigantic' comes from the Latin language. Both words are used synonymously (to describe the same concept)... in this case, the size of something.

It is no different with the words 'sex' and 'gender' re: identifying biological differences of individuals within a sexual species.

Limiting words to your definition and not using the same definition as others are using is a logical fallacy. Gender is not the same as sex when discussing gender identity.

They are the same thing, dope.

Apparently you never learned what a 'synonym' is.

I know what a synonym is. I also know that while words may have similar meanings they often have different connotations or implications and using them as synonyms will often leave someone confused or unclear as to meaning.

Other synonyms of huge are vast, colossal, humongous and immense but no reader would react the same to following phrases:
The huge sky
The vast sky
The colossal sky
the humongous sky
the immense sky.

Agreed. What I loved was when that poster said since sex and gender weren't spelled the same it should be obvious they aren't the same. You smashed the shit out of that "logic".
Yes sir!

If he were Smart Richard Saunders, he would respond to my post by saying: "Whoops, I really didn't think that one through, did I? Thanks for explaining my mistake to me". Which at that point I would respond: "No worries... such mistakes happen from time to time... now you have an opportunity to learn." :)

However, since he is Stupid Richard Saunders, he will instead most likely attempt to blame ME for his poor reasoning, thus never learning from his mistakes... He'll maybe mindlessly throw around the word 'strawman' for good measure...

Let's see how this one plays out.

Last edited:
Yes sir!

If he were Smart Richard Saunders, he would respond to my post by saying "Whoops, I really didn't think that one through, did I? Thanks for explaining my mistake to me".

However, since he is Stupid Richard Saunders, he will likely instead respond to my post by attempting to blame ME for his poor reasoning...

Let's see how this one plays out.

This one played out days ago and you continue to not recognize it.
We are arguing about the definition to use, yours or the standard one used when discussing gender identity.

Congratulations. You just realized this discussion is about which definition we are using. I pointed this out quite some time ago.

That's not what I asked you. You said limiting words to "your" definition was a logical fallacy. I just pointed out your logical fallacy by YOUR definition.

So sex and gender mean the same when you want them to but don't mean the same thing when you dont want them to. Got it.

That's not what I asked you. You said limiting words to "your" definition was a logical fallacy. I just pointed out your logical fallacy by YOUR definition.

So sex and gender mean the same when you want them to but don't mean the same thing when you dont want them to. Got it.

The problem is that the word gender had a meaning when discussing gender identity and it's meaning was known before the attempt to restrict it to a different meaning.

Most words have more than one meaning. Changing the meaning to always use a definition different than the one originally used in the discussion is the equivocation fallacy.
When discussing gender identity, gender is not synonymous with sex.

Again by YOUR definition, limiting words to your definition is a logical fallacy.

The logical fallacy occurs when a person changes the meaning in the middle of a discussion on a topic to a meaning other than the meaning in the original topic.
The term gender in gender identity is not synonymous with sex.

The problem is that the word gender had a meaning when discussing gender identity and it's meaning was known before the attempt to restrict it to a different meaning.

Most words have more than one meaning. Changing the meaning to always use a definition different than the one originally used in the discussion is the equivocation fallacy.
When discussing gender identity, gender is not synonymous with sex.

The first sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

Well according to the definition in the link you provided, gender is defined as a psychological and sociocultural trait. Correct or incorrect?

Huge and gigantic are not the same thing. Something that is huge may be gigantic but not always.
For instance, you have made a huge error in logic but your error isn't gigantic.
Interesting... I really thought that you'd take the "you just don't understand" angle, blaming me for your poor reasoning... Instead, you're opting to be even MORE ridiculous by trying to counter-claim that the words 'huge' and 'gigantic' mean entirely different things.

Even by YOUR OWN stance of Merriam Webster being The Dictionary, the source of word definitions, your claim here is incorrect. From your own chosen source (Merriam Webster):

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/huge

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gigantic

Your own chosen source, The Dictionary, explains how those words are synonyms re: describing the "exceedingly large" size of something, exactly as I previously told you...

Are you now going to deny the veracity of your own chosen source in an attempt to remain a contrarian instead of simply admitting that you were in error?

Ignoring your error is not going to work either, as I will keep bringing it up over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... Of course, that could be avoided by a simple "whoops, you were right gfm7175"... but that would be too easy, eh?

Last edited:
Back