The funny thing is, I remember when you told me there is only one option for sex affirmation surgery.
When did Luka Hein have her female sex organs removed? She didn't.

Are you claiming there is more than one option for sex affirming surgery?

It took 7 months from the recommendation for double mastectomy to the time the surgery was performed.
During that 7 month time frame Luka met repeatedly with a therapist.
https://libertycenter.org/wp-conten...in-District-Court-Complaint-9-13-23-filed.pdf

I never said one option. If you can't read stop posting.

One hour to diagnose and 2 sessions.

Have you ever had gender with a chicken?

Is there any doubt?

7z5vnl.gif

WHy do you think that a dictionary defining words means that words couldn't exist before the dictionary? It's like saying that the phone couldn't exist before the phonebook. What an incredibly silly view of things.

(Go ahead, misapply a made-up fallacy as a response to this post...I wouldn't want you to think about anything)

Dictionaries do not define any word. The fallacies you make are YOURS. Don't try to blame me for YOUR problem.

I never said one option. If you can't read stop posting.
You did say there were two options but if one is to cut off a penis that means there can only be one option of surgery for females since females don't have a penis.

One hour to diagnose and 2 sessions.
2 sessions?
Are you saying the lawyers lied in the lawsuit since they list a lot more than 2 sessions.
In 2017, the two met at least monthly; July, Aug, Sept, and October are listed.
From January to July 2018, Luka continued to meet with Megan
Smith-Sallans who “affirmed” her toward a surgical solution for her mental
distress.

This is for the morons who don’t understand gender.

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people.May 8, 2023

L1wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca › ...

What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR

ROFL

More gaslighting from the fascist left.

You keep saying I said sex and gender are different. You're daft.

You are really confused at this point.

You claimed gender is a verb in this sentence -

Has anyone ever offered to have gender with you? Or does the thought of having gender with you make them want to puke?
So now you're switching from the noun to the verb? You really are whacked arent you?
Is gender a verb or a noun in the sentence that you claim I am switching to the verb from the noun?

You’re one of the morons who choose to remain ignorant.

Those who seek to be ignorant need to listen to you and your Reich.

Are you smart enough to grasp that you have utterly lost this argument?

You will never bamboozle or gaslight America.

When the fascist democrat Reich made grooming of VERY young children the goal for public schools, they awakened a sleeping giant, parents dedicated to protecting their children from sexual predators.

Even in the Peoples Republic of California, the democrats have not been able to back down parents who have risen up and taken over school boards to protect their children from the sexual predators that at the democrat party and their teachers union allies.

Those who seek to be ignorant need to listen to you and your Reich.

Are you smart enough to grasp that you have utterly lost this argument?

You will never bamboozle or gaslight America.

When the fascist democrat Reich made grooming of VERY young children the goal for public schools, they awakened a sleeping giant, parents dedicated to protecting their children from sexual predators.

Even in the Peoples Republic of California, the democrats have not been able to back down parents who have risen up and taken over school boards to protect their children from the sexual predators that at the democrat party and their teachers union allies.
You truly are an abusive asshole, Down Under.

Like this asshole: Josh Holden imprisoned and tortured wife Lisa Holden for 7 years
Dead Silent is investigating the case of Lisa Holden, who was imprisoned and savagely beaten and threatened by her own husband, Josh Holden, for seven years at their home in Van Zandt County in east Texas.

In March 2012, a motorist on a rural road in east Texas spotted the severely injured 27-year-old Lisa Holden at the side of the road. She was badly bruised and beaten with wounds all over her body, and her legs were broken.

The authorities later learned that this brave woman had hidden with her two daughters from her vicious attacker for two days. They had hidden in the woods as Lisa attempted to flag down help from passing cars while drifting in and out of consciousness.

The vicious attacker had been her husband, Josh Holden, and he had kept his wife locked in their rural home where she was abused, beaten, and tortured for a horrifying seven years. Josh had even set up surveillance cameras to watch her every move.

One day, on March 20, 2012, Josh began beating Lisa after supposedly become angered that she wasn’t readying their daughter for school quickly enough. He savagely beat her with a baseball bat and some jumper cables....

...Lisa and the hospital staff feared that Josh would come looking for her, so they transferred her into a locked room. Despite being fitted with a GPS monitoring bracelet, the sadistic brute did go searching for his wife. Thankfully, he didn’t know which hospital she was in, so he eventually abandoned his hunt.

In January 2013, Josh Holden was sent to prison for 40 years, but he will be eligible for parole after 20.

Back