Fallacy fallacy.

Into the Night resorts to the fallacy fallacy to avoid answering the question of whether he had gender with a chicken.

Wouldn't it be easier to just answer the question, Into the Night or can't you truthfully answer without making yourself look foolish?

Inversion fallacy. Redefinition fallacy.

Too many posts.

Is there a summary as to what we've learned about gender over here?

If not, I can just get by on my existing ideas on the subject

because I've no real need to dig more deeply into it

during the course of my daily activities.

Too many posts.

Is there a summary as to what we've learned about gender over here?

If not, I can just get by on my existing ideas on the subject

because I've no real need to dig more deeply into it

during the course of my daily activities.

Yes. There are two sexes, but gender is a social construct. Dumbasses, mostly Trumpers, conflate the two and refuse to accept standard medical definitions. You're welcome.

You can't even answer whether you have ever had gender even once in your life.

Still doesn't mean gender and sex are different. 2 genders man and woman. Tell us why it's necessary to physically mutilate oneself if gender isn't related to the physical according to you.

Last edited:
Still doesn't mean gender and sex are different. 2 genders man and woman. Tell us why it's necessary to physically mutilate oneself if gender it's related to the physical according to you.
Dude, you're proving yourself to be an illiterate fucking moron. Fine. It's not a crime to be both stupid and ignorant.

https://www.healthline.com/health/different-genders#gender-vs-sex
Gender and sex do not have the same meaning. One is social, and the other is biological. Gender is a spectrum, and there are many terms to describe it. Such language is important for understanding your gender and knowing how to affirm and support others...

...Many people use the terms “gender” and “sex” interchangeably. However, gender and sex actually refer to two separate things.

Gender is an identity — your personal sense of who you are. The term can also refer to socially constructed categories that relate to what it means to be a man or a woman.

Sex refers to biological and physiological characteristics. Your genitals, hormones, and chromosomes all relate to your sex.

If there are almost an inexhaustible number of genders why do doctors most often use only one of two when assigning gender at birth?
Because they don't, dumbass. They use sex just a several people have tried to 'splain to you, Lucy.

R.fc6daae5d20b25717c218eb4368621bb

R.c34465adf72365583069c79d0f6661e4
Why did you run from admitting you were wrong, Yak? Are you a spineless weasel? Just stupid?

You can't even answer whether you have ever had gender even once in your life.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What do my choices re: sexual intercourse have to do with identifying the anatomical and biological differences between individual members of a sexual species?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

How many genders are there, dude?

How do "dictionary definitions" come to be?

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!?!?!?!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

What do my choices re: sexual intercourse have to do with identifying the anatomical and biological differences between individual members of a sexual species?

Mantra 46 Horse Assery

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

And what does it even mean to say you "feel" like you're gender fluid or two spirit?

This is for the morons who don’t understand gender.

[FONT="]Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. [COLOR=#040C28]Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people[/COLOR].[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#5E5E5E][FONT="]May 8, 2023
[/FONT]

L1wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca › ...

[h=3]What is gender? What is sex? - CIHR[/h]

You had to find this moronic bullshit on the Canadian health site. Shocking.

It takes a severe mental case to believe that there are more than two genders. I always laugh when morons on the left declare they are for Science. :laugh:

Back