What do my choices re: sexual intercourse have to do with identifying the anatomical and biological differences between individual members of a sexual species?
What does the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities have to do with identifying the anatomical and biological differences between individual members of a sexual species?

Either gender means sex all the time or it only means sex when they are used in the same context. When gender is used to discuss the socially constructed roles it has nothing to do with the anatomical differences.

Well, it means something TRULY SCARY....it means SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE OF LIFE THAN YOU DO.
Yes... an experience of life in which mental illness is present. The sooner that it gets treated (if treatable), the better.

I know it's hard to fathom that your existence isn't the MODEL OF ALL PERFECTED HUMAN EXISTENCE,
There is no such thing as "PERFECTED HUMAN EXISTENCE".

but some folks have a different experience of life than you do.
Agreed. In fact, everyone has a different experience of life than everybody else does. It's called 'reality'.

Why not just be thankful you don't feel weird about your body/gender/biological sex?
I'm already thankful that I don't suffer from that particular mental illness.

Wouldn't that be cool if you could live your life and let others live thier's?
Wouldn't it be cool if leftists could actually abide by this?

Thanks for advertising Politiplex again, Sock. I know you (and Sybil) are no experts on mental illness, other than suffering from it.
That's the funniest part about Terry's fixation on it... it only makes even more people even more interested in checking out the reference material contained therein, and maybe they'd learn a thing or two about a plethora of different topics.

So thanks, Terry! The attention that you bring to the truth is much appreciated! :)

Well, it means something TRULY SCARY....it means SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE OF LIFE THAN YOU DO.

I know it's hard to fathom that your existence isn't the MODEL OF ALL PERFECTED HUMAN EXISTENCE, but some folks have a different experience of life than you do.

Why not just be thankful you don't feel weird about your body/gender/biological sex? Wouldn't that be cool if you could live your life and let others live thier's? That sounds so wild!

Stop with the nonsensical fucking mumbo jumbo.

You fucktards go on this hysterical rant every fucking time and all it convinces people is how unhinged you are.

It's clear that "feeling" gender fluid or two spirits is absolute bullshit since you spent your entire rant about me and not the topic. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and stfu

You fucktards go on this hysterical rant every fucking time and all it convinces people is how unhinged you are.

It's clear that "feeling" gender fluid or two spirits is absolute bullshit since you spent your entire rant about me and not the topic. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and stfu

Maybe when you grow up you'll realize not everyone has the exact same experience of life you do. But you seem to act more like a toddler who lacks the development of "theory of mind" yet. Just give it some time. I'm sure you'll develop it.

What does the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities have to do with identifying the anatomical and biological differences between individual members of a sexual species?
Nothing.
Either gender means sex all the time or it only means sex when they are used in the same context. When gender is used to discuss the socially constructed roles it has nothing to do with the anatomical differences.
I see you are still unable to cope with the English language. Guess you're too lazy to learn it.

Maybe when you grow up you'll realize not everyone has the exact same experience of life you do. But you seem to act more like a toddler who lacks the development of "theory of mind" yet. Just give it some time. I'm sure you'll develop it.

I never said everyone has or should have the same experience of life as I do, unless you can copy and paste my words. Its CLEAR you have nothing to add but you're entertaining so I'll press forward. So where does anyone get the notion that their unique personal experience of life is that of a two spirit?

They can't. They have an agenda to redefine words. In this way, you see, they can try to legitimize perversions.

He's not claiming your experience and our problems. He's got a lot more of his shit together than you do.

Back