The funny thing is,
The funny thing is, you've already tipped your king long ago, yet you keep pretending as if you didn't.

you are supporting my position that gender and sex are not synonyms
They are synonyms, as previously described.

when gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities.
Gender does not refer to any of those things. Ever.

Either the definition of the word matters when you claim something is a synonym or it doesn't. You can't have it both ways.
Blaming others for your issues doesn't solve your issues.

Now, did you ever have gender with a chicken?
Now, did you go to sleep in your nonsense bed last night?

Or are you willing to state that gender and sex are only synonyms when they have the same meaning?
You really can't keep up, can you?

Nope. Dictionaries do not define anything. I agree with IBDaMann. You never went to school on Earth. His proof seems sound.

Ya know, I think I've figured out your fucked up little war on "defines". You seem to think that since the word "definition" comes from "define" that it's only meaning is to establish the meaning of words, rather than simply DESCRIBE the meaning of words.

God...what a stupid, vapid point to make.

If you actually went to a dictionary and looked up "definition" you would see this: "A precise statement of the essential nature of a thing;". I think even you and your socks can agree that this is not necessarily the same thing as establishing the meaning but is, instead, a precise statement of the meaning of the words.

Wow. So much jumping around only to make a really stupid point that indicates a toddler's understanding of language.

How do "dictionary definitions" come to be?

How do you fucking think they come to be? Are you a fuckin' idiot? Give this whole thing a rest. This is easily the most STUPID point I've read in a while and the fact that you and your socks all share it is too big of a tell.

Just give it a rest. You aren't clever, you aren't insightful. You're just being stupid.

Ya know, I think I've figured out your fucked up little war on "defines".
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you haven't actually figured out anything.

You seem to think that since the word "definition" comes from "define" that it's only meaning is to establish the meaning of words, rather than simply DESCRIBE the meaning of words.

Yup, you haven't figured anything out yet. Keep trying! You might learn something one day.

If you actually went to a dictionary and looked up "definition" you would see this: "A precise statement of the essential nature of a thing;".
Actually, I see this:

"definition[ def-uh-nish-uhn ]
noun
the act of defining, or of making something definite, distinct, or clear:
We need a better definition of her responsibilities.

the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, idiom, etc., as found in dictionaries. An online dictionary resource, such as Dictionary.com, can give users direct, immediate access to the definitions of a term, allowing them to compare definitions from various dictionaries and stay up to date with an ever-expanding vocabulary."

Why am I seeing something different than what you are seeing?

I think even you and your socks can agree that this is not necessarily the same thing as establishing the meaning but is, instead, a precise statement of the meaning of the words.
Nope. The dictionary that I looked at says differently...

Wow. So much jumping around only to make a really stupid point that indicates a toddler's understanding of language.
Why am I seeing something different than what you are seeing?

How do you fucking think they come to be?
I'm asking you. Do you not know how dictionary definitions come to be? I could teach you if you'd like.

Are you a fuckin' idiot?
Are you a raging lunatic? Why are you so angry that I asked you a question? Can't you teach me what you claim to know about word definitions?

Give this whole thing a rest.
No. With your piss poor attitude, this nation would still be a British colony.

This is easily the most STUPID point I've read in a while and the fact that you and your socks all share it is too big of a tell.
Why are you so angry? Can't you teach me what you claim to know about this point?

Just give it a rest.
No.

You aren't clever, you aren't insightful. You're just being stupid.
Blaming me for your own issues doesn't solve them.

How do you fucking think they come to be? Are you a fuckin' idiot? Give this whole thing a rest. This is easily the most STUPID point I've read in a while and the fact that you and your socks all share it is too big of a tell.

Just give it a rest. You aren't clever, you aren't insightful. You're just being stupid.

Hey what does two spirits "feel" like donkey fucker?

Ya know, I think I've figured out your fucked up little war on "defines". You seem to think that since the word "definition" comes from "define" that it's only meaning is to establish the meaning of words, rather than simply DESCRIBE the meaning of words.

If you actually went to a dictionary and looked up "definition" you would see this: "A precise statement of the essential nature of a thing;". I think even you and your socks can agree that this is not necessarily the same thing as establishing the meaning but is, instead, a precise statement of the meaning of the words.

I have no socks. Dictionaries do not define any word. The war on 'defines' is YOURS.

He's not a sock either. I guess you can't answer his question, so you turn to insulting people.

How typical of a loser like you.

How do "dictionary definitions" come to be?

He's not a sock either. I guess you can't answer his question, so you turn to insulting people.

How typical of a loser like you.
How do you know? You've stated before you've never met and that he's on the other side of the country.

I don't know.
IOW, you have no clue what you are talking about.

(You know you don't have to be something to be able to muster compassion for someone else....just a protip on how to be an adult)
You really think that I didn't notice you subtly shift away from the word 'understanding' and over to the word 'compassion'??

Identifying such lefty tactics is like netting fish from a barrel. I assume that this dose of sunlight is now going to make you even angrier yet, am I right? :)

IOW, you have no clue what you are talking about.

You really think that I didn't notice you subtly shift away from the word 'understanding' and over to the word 'compassion'??

Identifying such lefty tactics is like netting fish from a barrel. I assume that this dose of sunlight is now going to make you even angrier yet, am I right? :)

Compassion is all I can provide to someone whose experience I do not understand.

Compassion is all I can provide to someone whose experience I do not understand.

Then you're an idiot. There is no compassion in playing pretend with a full grown adult human who thinks their gender is two spirit or some other nonsense. Save us that compassion bullshit you twats peddle. You can always tell when you leftists have reached the edge of your intellectual capabilities, you resort to emotion. It's hilarious

Then you're an idiot.

-Sigh-

There is no compassion in playing pretend with a full grown adult human who thinks their gender is two spirit or some other nonsense.

So you say. Unfortunately I see no reason to believe you.

Save us that compassion bullshit you twats peddle.

Understood. I hope you are treated with the same level of compassion in your hour of need. And you WILL one day have need of compassion. Everyone does.

You can always tell when you leftists have reached the edge of your intellectual capabilities, you resort to emotion. It's hilarious

I'd say your screeching here is pretty emotional.

-Sigh-

So you say. Unfortunately I see no reason to believe you.

Understood. I hope you are treated with the same level of compassion in your hour of need. And you WILL one day have need of compassion. Everyone does.

I'd say your screeching here is pretty emotional.

I don't really care what you see.

I dont think you do understand. Ive pointed out to you that playing pretend with full grown adults who think their gender is two spirits isn't compassion.

It becomes more clear with each post that you no longer have anything but emotion as an argument.

Back