Yeah that one is stupid as hell.

I've noticed that about the Democrats. They tend to pick up the stupid ones that can't learn anything. They make good chanters. They will echo anything Democrat leaders will tell them to say because they have no mind of their own.

They can't. They have an agenda to redefine words. In this way, you see, they can try to legitimize perversions.

That's exactly right. That poster I was responding to knows it's all BS that's why that morons rant was nothing but an attack. It's sad to see how fucked up these people are.

What does the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities have to do with identifying the anatomical and biological differences between individual members of a sexual species?
Nothing. That's the whole point. The words 'sex' and 'gender' are synonymously used to refer to anatomical/biological differences.

Either gender means sex all the time or it only means sex when they are used in the same context. When gender is used to discuss the socially constructed roles it has nothing to do with the anatomical differences.
Still struggling with English, eh?

Nothing.
I see you are still unable to cope with the English language. Guess you're too lazy to learn it.

The funny thing is, you are supporting my position that gender and sex are not synonyms when gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities.

Either the definition of the word matters when you claim something is a synonym or it doesn't. You can't have it both ways.

Now, did you ever have gender with a chicken? Or are you willing to state that gender and sex are only synonyms when they have the same meaning?

Nothing. That's the whole point. The words 'sex' and 'gender' are synonymously used to refer to anatomical/biological differences.

Still struggling with English, eh?

Denying a definition doesn't help your case. It only proves the only thing we are discussing is your denial of word usage.

The funny thing is, you are supporting my position that gender and sex are not synonyms when gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities.
Gender does not mean 'socially constructed roles, nor is it a 'behavior', nor an 'expression', nor an 'identity'. Buzzword fallacies. Word stuffing. You don't get to put words in my mouth.

You were told to say this. You have no mind of your own.
Either the definition of the word matters when you claim something is a synonym or it doesn't. You can't have it both ways.
Since you don't know the definition of 'gender' or 'sex', you have only yourself to blame. You refuse to learn English.

You're too lazy to.

You would just rather mindlessly chant.
Now, did you ever have gender with a chicken? Or are you willing to state that gender and sex are only synonyms when they have the same meaning?
RQAA.

You got it. Now maybe you should tell Yakuda that since he is the one that claimed sex is a verb when it refers to the sexual act.[/QUOTE]

That's a noun, dude. Too bad you never learned English.

No, I went to school here on EARTH. It's a planet that has dictionaries which give the definition of words.
Stay focused. What dictionary do you claim defines words?

If dictionaries were to provide definitions, then all dictionaries would be exactly the same because the definition is the definition. They are not. Dictionaries provide examples of word usage. Those can vary.

If you had gone to school on earth, you would have learned as a child that dictionaries provide information on words, such as the correct spelling, pronunciation, etymology, and word usage (correct or otherwise). However, I can see that you did not go to school on earth as you claim. In fact, you think that what I just wrote is a "weird, weird view." Conclusive proof that you were not educated on this planet.

... and "gender" never refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviors, expressions and identities, ... ergo "sex" and "gender" are never not synonymous in the context in question.

Either the meaning of the synonyms matters or it doesn't. You can't have it both ways.

Now, did the woman check "male" for the sex for her son on the census? Or are you willing to state that gender and sex are always synonyms in the context in question?

Back