Has anyone ever offered to have gender with you? Or does the thought of having gender with you make them want to puke?
LMFAO sex noun vs sex verb. Nice try

The sexual act is a verb? ROFLMAO.

I don't think you know what sex means when it is used as a verb and I doubt you have ever sexed chickens or any other animals.

There is a very different meaning in the following two sentences.
Yakuda went out to sex the chickens. <--- sex as verb
Yakuda went out to have sex with the chickens. <--- sex as noun

Its a minor miracle that someone that stupid can actually operate a computer.

I'm not surprised that you can operate a computer. Five year olds, that like you don't know the difference between a verb and a noun, can operate a computer.

The word sex when it refers to the sexual act is always a noun and never a verb as you attempted to claim.

The sexual act is a verb? ROFLMAO.

I don't think you know what sex means when it is used as a verb and I doubt you have ever sexed chickens or any other animals.

There is a very different meaning in the following two sentences.
Yakuda went out to sex the chickens. <--- sex as verb
Yakuda went out to have sex with the chickens. <--- sex as noun

Right sex. Not sex the noun.

AGAIN if sex and gender aren't the same why do you need surgery to change your sex?

I'm not surprised that you can operate a computer. Five year olds, that like you don't know the difference between a verb and a noun, can operate a computer.

The word sex when it refers to the sexual act is always a noun and never a verb as you attempted to claim.

You can repeat the nonsense but if gender and sex are different then there is no need to change your sex.

gfm7175 was referring to your misuse of "vast" and "gigantic" in this case as the deceptive tactic that it was. You surreptitiously swapped in a non-synonym context when the context was of synonyms. Masterfully done. I hope that helps.

Exactly. You gave no warning that you were about to palm the synonymous meanings while showing the audience the non-synonymous meanings of the words. You were being surreptitious. Masterfully done.

Exactly ... all the while the context was "synonyms." Masterful use of sleight of hand.

In reference to the noun they are always synonymous. Are you retarded?

I'm holding my breath in anticipation of your explanation of which is a verb and which is a noun.
I'm holding my breath in anticipation of your explanation as to how many genders there are and how "dictionary definitions" come to be...

... beyond "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Last edited:
How many genders are there?

How do "dictionary definitions" come to be?
Limited only by human desire since gender is a social construct. There are only two sexes throughout the mammalian world, albeit there are with some genetic mutations, most are non-functional without the help of modern science.

I doubt you are sane or honest enough to understand this point, Sybil.

https://www.healthline.com/health/different-genders#gender-vs-sex
Gender and sex do not have the same meaning. One is social, and the other is biological. Gender is a spectrum, and there are many terms to describe it. Such language is important for understanding your gender and knowing how to affirm and support others...

...Many people use the terms “gender” and “sex” interchangeably. However, gender and sex actually refer to two separate things.

Gender is an identity — your personal sense of who you are. The term can also refer to socially constructed categories that relate to what it means to be a man or a woman.

Sex refers to biological and physiological characteristics. Your genitals, hormones, and chromosomes all relate to your sex.

First I'm not in a tizzy and second you are the one that says they are different. It's like I'm dealing with a retard who doesnt even know what the fuck he believes. Now answer the question.

Remember when you tried to tell me the decision for surgery wasn't a sime easy process?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...sphoria-sex-change-surgery-suing-doctors.html

The funny thing is, I remember when you told me there is only one option for sex affirmation surgery.
When did Luka Hein have her female sex organs removed? She didn't.

Are you claiming there is more than one option for sex affirming surgery?

It took 7 months from the recommendation for double mastectomy to the time the surgery was performed.
During that 7 month time frame Luka met repeatedly with a therapist.
https://libertycenter.org/wp-conten...in-District-Court-Complaint-9-13-23-filed.pdf

So no words existed before Samuel Johnson??

WHy do you think that a dictionary defining words means that words couldn't exist before the dictionary? It's like saying that the phone couldn't exist before the phonebook. What an incredibly silly view of things.

(Go ahead, misapply a made-up fallacy as a response to this post...I wouldn't want you to think about anything)

Back