General Board Discussion: Why do people announce they have other people "on ignore?

Well the purpose of the ignore list is so that you cannot read their posts.

The dumbtwat you're replying to knows that. She's just whoring for attention again. If you're bored watch her when I inform someone who's pestering me that they're on my ignore list. She will then deliberately quote them so that their spew is visible. She knows I don't fib about it, and neither does anyone else.

You can still read their thread titles and also the quotes in replies to them.

Yeah, I can read TOP's thread to you. Too bad JPP can't fix that but at least I have some control.
But even though the right wing nut jobs know I've put them on ignore, they still reply to my posts.
Especially Lesion. They must be starved for acceptance and validation.
So sad

Last edited:
Well the purpose of the ignore list is so that you cannot read their posts.
But they're still not really ignoring Them.....Or they would just Ignore them...
(The reminders are not just when they reply to the one who continues to remind them....but whenever the person posts...kind of senseless, right?)

But they're still not really ignoring Them.....Or they would just Ignore them...
(The reminders are not just when they reply to the one who continues to remind them....but whenever the person posts...kind of senseless, right?)

Not really. I have always suggested that the thread titles and their usernames be hidden. Perhaps add a feature where it lets people know the posters they want to reply to have them on ignore list.

Not really. I have always suggested that the thread titles and their usernames be hidden. Perhaps add a feature where it lets people know the posters they want to reply to have them on ignore list.
Why? Just ignore them....don't reply....or comment....
Do you have anyone on the "ignore list"?

Because it clutters up the forums and threads so how can you ignore that?

Not anymore. I gave a couple of posters another chance.
It's easy...just don't read them or reply.... Everyone deserves to post here unless they break a rule or three...good call....
This forum is pretty cluttered....lol.... some people simply can't ignore others...so the "list" (and announcing it) is just their excuse to make others think they are.... they never really do, though....

It's easy...just don't read them or reply.... Everyone deserves to post here unless they break a rule or three...good call....
This forum is pretty cluttered....lol....

Dude there have been a whole page or two of the same poster of nothing of value. And there have been multiple threads from the same poster on the first page, seemly filling up the entire page.

So in other words I have to work to shift through the bullshit to get to the gems. LOL.

Dude there have been a whole page or two of the same poster of nothing of value. And there have been multiple threads from the same poster on the first page, seemly filling up the entire page.

So in other words I have to work to shift through the bullshit to get to the gems. LOL.
You'll survive..we all do....
Are there "gems" here?;):laugh:

So morons on ignore won't waste time and forum resources replying to those ignoring them.

If the ignored morons continue to reply to those ignoring them, well that's why we call them FUCKING MORONS.

Do you reply to posters who have you on IGNORE?

I make fun of them every day.....I don't care if they respond to me.....my job is done when I point at the stupid things they say.......

I doubt that anyone is.

It's easy to ignore someone without using forum software.

It's puzzling why the people who do use "ignore" make announcements about it.

I have several people on ignore.......those who say something stupid in every post.......pointing out everything is just too tiresome.....

Back