General Board Discussion: Why do people announce they have other people "on ignore?

I had Drunk Uncle on "ignore" status for about a month before he addressed a post to me. As soon as he knew that I was ignoring him, he wrote four messages, which remain unread. It upsets him, making it worthwhile.

He averages 88.4 posts per day. Talk about cluttering up the board.
Most of the 88.4 say the exact same thing.....personal "assessment", harassment, bashing, allegations, threats......just to different people....Extreme cluttering...Rule 14ish...again...

Why are you so upset about being on someone's ignore list, seeing that you have people on your ignore list??????????????????????

You've probably noticed that the ones in this thread crying the most about the ignore feature are the same ones who are JPP's biggest attention whores? There's your answer. :laugh:

It's attention whoring. every idiot who claimed to have put me on ignore, either wanted an echo chamber or to pretend I was on ignore while reading my every word. Two particular dirtbags come to mind.

Ignore lists are for pussies.

If it doesn't exist here on JPP, then why are you here? :thinking:

tenor.gif

You've probably noticed that the ones in this thread crying the most about the ignore feature are the same ones who are JPP's biggest attention whores? There's your answer. :laugh:

Exactly!!!

I love the IGNORE function. Just like I work hard to make enough money to live in an exclusive, gated neighborhood to keep the RiffRaff out, I use the IGNORE feature as well to keep the RiffRaff and undesirables out. It makes this forum so much easier to appreciate. I mean, there are really some very disturbing people on this forum, may who are fucking racist scum. I choose not to interact with these low-lifes.

redneck-swimming.jpg
dec191c3bde74cf07703d83f91d56bb0--ignorance-revolution.jpg
trump-supporters-are-stupid-3.jpg

Back