General Board Discussion: Why do people announce they have other people "on ignore?

Exactly!!!

I love the IGNORE function. Just like I work hard to make enough money to live in an exclusive, gated neighborhood to keep the RiffRaff out, I use the IGNORE feature as well to keep the RiffRaff and undesirables out. It makes this forum so much easier to appreciate. I mean, there are really some very disturbing people on this forum, may who are fucking racist scum. I choose not to interact with these low-lifes.

I don't even like seeing the racists' posts; once seen it cannot be unseen. It's too bad that the quote function can't automatically block what is being quoted if it comes from one of the turds you have on your ignore list.

No, it is not. OTOH, one man's clutter is another man's interesting comment, I suppose. CO seems to feel that it is okay for him to engage in idle chit-chat, but if anyone else does it is useless clutter.

What does your husband do all day while you flirt with d00d's on the internet here?

What does your husband do all day while you flirt with d00d's on the internet here?

We already addressed what your wife does in Times Square while you pick fights with strangers all day on the Internet. Why don't you ask him yourself, Nancy? You've already researched where we live, you claim to know our neighbors, Toxic told you my real name, you said we're easy to find. So call him up and ask him! You can do that right, with your sooper sekrit computer power skillz? I bet you even know if we're right or left-handed, right? :laugh:

Blowhards are so much fun to pop.

We already addressed what your wife does in Times Square while you pick fights with strangers all day on the Internet. Why don't you ask him yourself, Nancy? You've already researched where we live, you claim to know our neighbors, Toxic told you my real name, you said we're easy to find. So call him up and ask him! You can do that right, with your sooper sekrit computer power skillz? I bet you even know if we're right or left-handed, right? :laugh:

Blowhards are so much fun to pop.

what does your cuck husband do, get all hard when you talk to manlier men then him? I'll be up there in april, Id be happy to meet.

Top never told me your real name. nor did I ask. you want to pop me? will that be in front of your husband?

meanwhile you begged ltc for my personal information, he gave it to you, you posted my hometown, bedminster, then had to go back 3 years to find me mentioning bedminster.

Tell your husband I think you want me more than him.

Owl claimed she put me on ignore, then I was put on "forced ignore" with a douchebag who stole valor, and she tried to instigate between us, then claimed she had me on ignore. I Think that lasted 2 weeks as she is obsessed with me, ;)

Back