General Board Discussion: Why do people announce they have other people "on ignore?

"Announcing" that you're moving somebody into the "ignore" penalty box is merely a courtesy
so that they won't feel the necessity of addressing you directly with words that you will not see.

PollyAnna PoliTalker has had me on his/her/its "ignore list" from practically day one, and even politely sent me a PM to inform me discreetly.
I unload on PollyAnna all the time, largely because I find his/her/its "signature" laughingly pretentious,
but I don't speak to him/her.it directly because I know that he/she/it won't see it.

Courtesy is a rare commodity on this forum, but the ignore list notification is at least one example of it.

Turd Digester, Gfm and Into The Night to name a few. They wouldn't leave me alone. :rofl2:
Oh....well, if you ignore them, and they keep it up, guess who looks deranged and obsessed? Something to consider....it depends on what's important...to you;)

Unfortunately that doesn't always work for me. :(

It doesn't work for Toxic TOP, either. Example: She will never, ever reply to anything I post. Instead, she reads every last post I make, then makes snide comments about them to others back in her "Tribute Thread." The quintessential, the epitome even! of passive-aggressive childish behavior, eh? lol

Many times, they do it in threads started by the people they claim to be ignoring.

In quite a few instances, these folks are responding to a post by someone they'd previously announced they were ignoring.

Often, some of these individuals announce that they are putting someone "on ignore" even though they've already claimed to have done so, as if it's "news".

In a lot of cases, someone has proclaimed that they have taken someone "off ignore" and are now putting them back "on ignore"

Discuss.

Infantile narcissism.

IOW, DemoKKKrat behavior.

Many times, they do it in threads started by the people they claim to be ignoring.

In quite a few instances, these folks are responding to a post by someone they'd previously announced they were ignoring.

Often, some of these individuals announce that they are putting someone "on ignore" even though they've already claimed to have done so, as if it's "news".

In a lot of cases, someone has proclaimed that they have taken someone "off ignore" and are now putting them back "on ignore"

Discuss.

There is a wide array of various scenario's, I've had stalkers where when I correspond with them in the past I have ignored them upon them deliberately ignoring fact while trying to make already exposed lies and deceptions the issue over and over so it got old back in the days of Google Plus, however I am not known for announcing it ;)

I mean when people keep flooding yer thread with complete rubbish sarcastically even, you got to say bye bye or waste more of your time on their pathetic bs ... You are only one person keep in mind so keep those numbers cut I recommend ;) lol

"Announcing" that you're moving somebody into the "ignore" penalty box is merely a courtesy
so that they won't feel the necessity of addressing you directly with words that you will not see.

PollyAnna PoliTalker has had me on his/her/its "ignore list" from practically day one, and even politely sent me a PM to inform me discreetly.
I unload on PollyAnna all the time, largely because I find his/her/its "signature" laughingly pretentious,
but I don't speak to him/her.it directly because I know that he/she/it won't see it.

Courtesy is a rare commodity on this forum, but the ignore list notification is at least one example of it.

We agree for once, PoliShitalker is a stupid pretentious old woman who obsesses to the point of insanity.

Discuss.

Why do you has 50 + poster thread bans? :palm: :rolleyes:

Back