General Board Discussion: Why do people announce they have other people "on ignore?

The best ignore is just to actually ignore the poster by never ever replying to them...;) 100% effectiveness.....Amazing results....

Excellent points....If posters were really on ignore, there would be no mention of them at all... (I thought that Lame "Fake Ignore" thing had faded into oblivion.....is someone else still posting that? )

I still see their threads, and I still see what the first line of that thread says. I can still see them when they are quoted. And it's even easier to see when they are spamming the forum. You know, like Legion. I wish ignore was the same as disappear, but unfortunately it isn't.

This message is hidden because Legion is on your ignore list.

Because it's fun to watch you whine.

Why do people announce they have other people "on ignore?

I told APL a few times I was putting him on temp iggy for the night. I didn't actually do it, I just told him that to get him to stop spamming my notifications. That boy is clingy...like stalker level clingy

Why? The best ignore is however I choose to use the feature.

She doesn't really ignore anyone. She pretends to ignore my responses to her posts, for instance, but then she will refer to them in other threads, or she'll spam the thread by repeating the post to which I responded, sometimes several times. Basically it's the Acme Passive-Aggressive Ignore Tactic(tm). :laugh:

True Companion was a sock created by Top

Yep, despite all the vehement denials. And it was used to invade a recipe thread that banned trolls, including the sock's creator. Imagine a fake husband making a sock on an obscure political forum just to post in a recipe thread. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

No one would give a shit, of course, if the creator of said sock just displayed some honesty for once and admitted it.

Yep, despite all the vehement denials. And it was used to invade a recipe thread that banned trolls, including the sock's creator. Imagine a fake husband making a sock on an obscure political forum just to post in a recipe thread. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

No one would give a shit, of course, if the creator of said sock just displayed some honesty for once and admitted it.

Never happen!

Back