George Stephanopoulos Shuts Down Interview With Sen. J.D. Vance

I’m offering FACT

WE ARE A DEMOCRACY

Every dictionary and encyclopedia says so fuck tart

And what Biden didn’t defy any part of the SCOTUS decision huh

You get American idiots like the Texas moron to defy the SCOTUS decision with those shitty lies

He will get toasted by this nations laws

No, the US is a Republic and a representative democracy. We are not a pure democracy and shouldn't be.

[FONT=&]Sen. J.D. Vance's interview on ABC's "This Week" gets cut short after he made a comment implying he believes Trump can defy the Supreme Court.[/FONT]:whoa:[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]During an appearance on ABC’s “This Week” with Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) Sunday, George Stephanopoulos abruptly ended the interview after Vance implied that Donald Trump can defy Supreme Court rulings.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]“The Constitution says that the Supreme Court can make rulings, but if the Supreme Court ― and look, I hope that they would not do this ― but if the Supreme Court said that the president of the United States can’t fire a general, that would be an illegitimate ruling and the president has to have Article 2 prerogative under the Constitution to actually run the military as he sees fit,” Vance said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
Wow. Stephanopoulos shuts down his interview with Vance and cuts him off after Vance insists that the president can defy the Supreme Court. pic.twitter.com/P2Kn60Jr29

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) Vance’s comment was made after Stephanopoulos asked Vance about his comments on a 2021 podcast, where Vance said that if Trump is reelected in 2024, he would advise Trump to “fire every single mid-level bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people,” according to ABC News, and then when the courts tried to stop Trump, he should “stand before the country like Andrew Jackson did, and say, ‘The chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-stephanopoulos-shuts-down-interview-203847105.html

[/FONT]

I was watching that.

GS tried several times to get him to answer the question about whether or not he would have certified the election results like Pence did, or if he'd have done Trump's bidding, and Vance did nothing but tap dance around it.

When GS cut him off I said GOOD!!!

Fuck him.

Is the US a representative democracy shit face?

Yes it is

You can’t bury all the dictionaries and encyclopedias in the world

In part. In whole, it is a Republic.

re·pub·lic
[rəˈpəblik]
NOUN
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

No, you just spouted the usual right-wing propaganda then called it proof.

Everyone knows how you people operate.

You're not fooling anyone.

Yeap

We just need to be burying their stupid lies with verifiable facts and expose their shitty sources

It’s called facts
Something that never passes your lips or get typed by your programmers fingers

Ad hominem isn't factual, it's an attack on the person or source rather than their thoughts and content. You haven't given so much as a single sentence as to why the article is wrong or not factual.

Ad hominem isn't factual, it's an attack on the person or source rather than their thoughts and content. You haven't given so much as a single sentence as to why the article is wrong or not factual.

I went and examined your fucking biased sourced douche bag

You don’t understand words and their definitions

Otherwise you would admit the entire world knows America is a representative democracy

Bite a dead mules cock

Oh, so now you devolve further into simple insults. How usual. You have no rebuttal, no facts, no response, no reasoning. You got nothing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHA

do you think this covers up your lies and inability to admit America is a democratic republic?

LOSER

In part. In whole, it is a Republic.

re·pub·lic
[rəˈpəblik]
NOUN
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Which is a type of democracy

That’s why we are known as a Representative democracy

Because we use Democratic elections to pick our Representative

Should I go get more encyclopedia article to show you the lists of types of democracies and which nations belong to which type of democracies AGAIN

why do you always forget after those articles are shown you?

Because your Russian programmers just erased that if it contaminated your program

Hint folks

Bots don’t learn anything

That’s why these idiots never remember the proof you give them

He didn’t
You tried to change the subject with a pack of fucking Russian lies

I showed clearly Biden has. He has defied the Supreme Court, ignored his oath of office and not enforced the laws of the US, has blown off Congress, and generally acted like a fascist dictator.

Back