George Stephanopoulos Shuts Down Interview With Sen. J.D. Vance

WTF does that have to do with Biden defying the Supreme Court repeatedly over the last three years?

The problem is Terry you do not understand the SC rulings and what they mean.

If the SC rules in favor of a private land owner and denies the Federal govt access to the land for reasons such as eminent domain and building a road thru it, that DOES stop the govt plans on doing that.

What it DOES NOT mean is that the SC rules the govt cannot find other ways to accomplish the same thing.

So if instead the gov't goes a different route (maybe longer and more expensive) to build the same road that is not an example of the govt defying the SC.

The SC ruling on student debt was on a very SPECIFIC way that Biden was trying to do it and they ruled he did not have the right to do it THAT WAY. What they did not say is that it cannot be done by any means.

So Biden is absolutely within his rights to find a way to do the same thing, as long as it does not transgress the path the SC ruled against.

Sen. J.D. Vance's interview on ABC's "This Week" gets cut short after he made a comment implying he believes Trump can defy the Supreme Court.:whoa:

During an appearance on ABC’s “This Week” with Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) Sunday, George Stephanopoulos abruptly ended the interview after Vance implied that Donald Trump can defy Supreme Court rulings.

“The Constitution says that the Supreme Court can make rulings, but if the Supreme Court ― and look, I hope that they would not do this ― but if the Supreme Court said that the president of the United States can’t fire a general, that would be an illegitimate ruling and the president has to have Article 2 prerogative under the Constitution to actually run the military as he sees fit,” Vance said.

Wow. Stephanopoulos shuts down his interview with Vance and cuts him off after Vance insists that the president can defy the Supreme Court. pic.twitter.com/P2Kn60Jr29

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) Vance’s comment was made after Stephanopoulos asked Vance about his comments on a 2021 podcast, where Vance said that if Trump is reelected in 2024, he would advise Trump to “fire every single mid-level bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people,” according to ABC News, and then when the courts tried to stop Trump, he should “stand before the country like Andrew Jackson did, and say, ‘The chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-stephanopoulos-shuts-down-interview-203847105.html

Ahhhhh, yet another case of too much truth being told, so gotta SHUT 'ER DOWN.....

J.D. Vance is correct, per usual. He's probably the best Senator in the nation right now, actually representing We The People. Of course, I would rather see the Senate represent the States instead of the people, but that's a whole different discussion.

J. D. Vance seems to be an even more dedicated shithead than I thought.

The MAGA element just wants to end the democratic experiment that has been in place here since the American Revolutionary War of the late 18th century.

They should all be thrown into prison for the rest of their lives.
What "democratic experiment"? What are you even talking about?

I can't figure out the value in anyone interviewing Vance in the first place?
One reason is to hear the truth spoken in a very clear, straightforward, and bold manner.

Granted, CNN's new ownership is pushing Right Wing views more and more, but if they were whoring for shock value then they did themselves a disservice here.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

CNN ownership "pushing right wing views"????

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

TOO FUNNY!

If you do not know or understand that...

...chances are it cannot be explained to you.

Life with your ignorance. Be proud of it.
So you can't explain what "democratic experiment" is? Or maybe you're unwilling to teach other inquiring minds about it? In any event, it seems rather shitty of you.

So you can't explain what "democratic experiment" is? Or maybe you're unwilling to teach other inquiring minds about it? In any event, it seems rather shitty of you.

It seem rather shitty of you to pretend you do not know what I speak of in the term "democratic experiment." (Google: What is the American democratic experiment?)

Most people who managed to get through high school level American history...understand what is meant by that.

Fuck you and the rest of the MAGA element willing to shit on that continuing experiment.

It seem rather shitty of you to pretend you do not know what I speak of in the term "democratic experiment."
I can't read your mind. Only you can tell me what you mean by the terminology that you make use of.

What is this "democratic experiment" of which you speak?

(Google: What is the American democratic experiment?)
I'm not asking Google. I'm asking YOU.

Most people who managed to get through high school level American history...understand what is meant by that.
I got through such a course (with a good grade too) and never was the term "democratic experiment" ever brought up. The USA was instead described as a 'republic'.

Fuck you and the rest of the MAGA element willing to shit on that continuing experiment.
What "continuing experiment"? You haven't even defined it yet! You have absolutely no clue what you're even talking about, and my pointing it out to you is obviously making you very angry.

I can't read your mind. Only you can tell me what you mean by the terminology that you make use of.

What is this "democratic experiment" of which you speak?

I'm not asking Google. I'm asking YOU.

I got through such a course (with a good grade too) and never was the term "democratic experiment" ever brought up. The USA was instead described as a 'republic'.

What "continuing experiment"? You haven't even defined it yet! You have absolutely no clue what you're even talking about, and my pointing it out to you is obviously making you very angry.

Go fuck yourself, Asswipe.

If you need an explanation of any of those words...Google them.

[FONT=&]Sen. J.D. Vance's interview on ABC's "This Week" gets cut short after he made a comment implying he believes Trump can defy the Supreme Court.[/FONT]:whoa:[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]During an appearance on ABC’s “This Week” with Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) Sunday, George Stephanopoulos abruptly ended the interview after Vance implied that Donald Trump can defy Supreme Court rulings.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]“The Constitution says that the Supreme Court can make rulings, but if the Supreme Court ― and look, I hope that they would not do this ― but if the Supreme Court said that the president of the United States can’t fire a general, that would be an illegitimate ruling and the president has to have Article 2 prerogative under the Constitution to actually run the military as he sees fit,” Vance said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
Wow. Stephanopoulos shuts down his interview with Vance and cuts him off after Vance insists that the president can defy the Supreme Court. pic.twitter.com/P2Kn60Jr29

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) Vance’s comment was made after Stephanopoulos asked Vance about his comments on a 2021 podcast, where Vance said that if Trump is reelected in 2024, he would advise Trump to “fire every single mid-level bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people,” according to ABC News, and then when the courts tried to stop Trump, he should “stand before the country like Andrew Jackson did, and say, ‘The chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-stephanopoulos-shuts-down-interview-203847105.html

[/FONT]

Georgie porgie pussy

Go fuck yourself, Asswipe.

If you need an explanation of any of those words...Google them.
Nah, I'm not asking for an explanation of any of those words... just for the words "democratic experiment". But it's obvious that you have no clue what that means and just parrot it as a buzzword. It makes you angry when I keep reminding you of this truth.

If Trump were to defy Supreme Court rulings, then he'd have get in line behind Biden and a number of other Presidents in history doing so...

I'm just glad we elected a true benevolent statesman like Trump in 2020 and not a nazi traitorous scumbag like Trump!

Mr. Fucking Cum-bubble, do I have to break out the Constitution YET AGAIN to prove how fucking uneducated and brainwashed and reamed up the ass you are?

Ok here we go you fucking idiot: The US Constitution - Notice that the word "democracy" never appears.

If you've got an encyclopedia or dictionary that says something different, the Constitution is correct and your gullibility has you believing something that is wrong.

Fuck you very much. Next time, don't let them drill into the back of your head with a 3/4" bit. At least make them use a 1/2" bit or smaller. Of course, after the eighth time, it starts to matter a lot less, as you well know.

Every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world says your interpretation of the constitution is nonsense

Your argument is not with me

It’s with all known definitions of terms and words

You just don’t matter

Facts matter

Back