Good News About Baby Boomers

Yes it is. All you ever do is rant about people with more than you.

No....I rant FOR those with less than me. A lot less....people who are busting their asses, don't have the time, money or fucking ENERGY to "better" themselves because they are too busy raising a fucking family on wages that they can't survive on....and they don't have mommy and daddy to cover their asses till they do get educated....because they are dirt poor too.

But, that's alright....if it makes you FEEL better...make it about me.

No....it's my concern with the hundreds of millions who can't make it without yours and my tax dollars subsidizing their employers so they don't have to pay enough to live on.....but....after seeing what selfish pricks you and 3d are...why am I not surprised that you guys would think it's about me?
Hundreds of millions?
Drama queen much!
You make 40,000 cause you have run of the mill talent.

No....I rant FOR those with less than me. A lot less....people who are busting their asses, don't have the time, money or fucking ENERGY to "better" themselves because they are too busy raising a fucking family on wages that they can't survive on....and they don't have mommy and daddy to cover their asses till they do get educated....because they are dirt poor too.

But, that's alright....if it makes you FEEL better...make it about me.
Excuses are for losers like you!
I worked my way thru college being that I was one of those poor people like you.
Unlike you I didn't use being poor as a crutch or whine about my early breeding.

Excuses are for losers like you!
I worked my way thru college being that I was one of those poor people like you.
Unlike you I didn't use being poor as a crutch or whine about my early breeding.

You're a fucking idiot....a self centered douchebag of a man. Not once in this entire thread did I complain about my "lot in life"...but you have to defend your own selfishness, so you make it personal. Seems all that "money" you have did nothing for your self esteem or worth.... certainly nothing for your sense of community. But hey...you have the world by the short hairs....good for you.

I'm happy where I'm at....and that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned....but I will say this....imagine what our economy would look like if those "poor" people you despise so much had jobs that paid a wage that they can raise a family on and had money in their pockets that they could spend....I know it's tough for you to think beyond yourself... but do give it a try once in a while.

You're a fucking idiot....a self centered douchebag of a man. Not once in this entire thread did I complain about my "lot in life"...but you have to defend your own selfishness, so you make it personal. Seems all that "money" you have did nothing for your self esteem or worth.... certainly nothing for your sense of community. But hey...you have the world by the short hairs....good for you.

I'm happy where I'm at....and that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned....but I will say this....imagine what our economy would look like if those "poor" people you despise so much had jobs that paid a wage that they can raise a family on and had money in their pockets that they could spend....I know it's tough for you to think beyond yourself... but do give it a try once in a while.
Your a liar and a loser!
You brag about being top ten percent and only make 40
Rail against the economic machine that allows you to post your crybaby rants.
Hillarious

Whatsa matter sonny......aren't you glad hes a lefty fool like you ?......better be nice, hes on your side of the fence......lmao

Your a liar and a loser!
You brag about being top ten percent and only make 40
Rail against the economic machine that allows you to post your crybaby rants.
Hillarious

Poor little dude...so insecure....so selfish....such a narcissist. Didn't "brag" about anything...just stated facts.

Loser? Fuck you. I'm a good, caring person who takes care of folk who CAN'T take care of themselves. As opposed to you, who really only seems to care about himself.

So....if you gauge people on their personal incomes...maybe I am a loser in your eyes...I don't give a shit. My soul is way more important to me than my checkbook. So...it's really a matter of perspective...money and power vs. doing good. Guess I choose the side of Good.

No....it's my concern with the hundreds of millions who can't make it without yours and my tax dollars subsidizing their employers so they don't have to pay enough to live on.....but....after seeing what selfish pricks you and 3d are...why am I not surprised that you guys would think it's about me?

And, as I pointed out earlier, this problem didn't magically come to exist when the government began creating entitledments such as Unemployment and the Federal Nutritional Assistance Program (food stamps). You keep alluding to an imaginary past where businesses sacrificed their well-being for the greater good. The difference now is that we have safety nets which, yes, are funded by taxpayer dollars.

Poor little dude...so insecure....so selfish....such a narcissist. Didn't "brag" about anything...just stated facts.

Loser? Fuck you. I'm a good, caring person who takes care of folk who CAN'T take care of themselves. As opposed to you, who really only seems to care about himself.

So....if you gauge people on their personal incomes...maybe I am a loser in your eyes...I don't give a shit. My soul is way more important to me than my checkbook. So...it's really a matter of perspective...money and power vs. doing good. Guess I choose the side of Good.
Guck you back janitor!
You couldn't post on a computer without corporations.
I care about my family not someone who makes a janitors income and believes he's top ten.

And, as I pointed out earlier, this problem didn't magically come to exist when the government began creating entitledments such as Unemployment and the Federal Nutritional Assistance Program (food stamps). You keep alluding to an imaginary past where businesses sacrificed their well-being for the greater good. The difference now is that we have safety nets which, yes, are funded by taxpayer dollars.

Oh yeah...blame it on programs designed to help....not the million upon millions of jobs that left this country for sweatshops in other countries....not the going on $3 Trillion dollars that are safely tucked away and isn't getting invested HERE....all so fat cats can try to sate their neverending thirst for MORE.

Guck you back janitor!
You couldn't post on a computer without corporations.
I care about my family not someone who makes a janitors income and believes he's top ten.

You care about your family? Big fucking deal....animals do that....you want a fucking medal?

See democrats can be retarded too, we need the racist homophobe wingnuts to offset all the democrat economic ignorance.

You aren't a Democrat. You're a DINO. Oh....you may have been one at one time....but now you have some money in your pocket, and all of a sudden the ideals of fairness flew out the window.

The only things I've seen that you have in common with some Dems is that you don't like guns and you don't believe in God....you're probably pro-choice too....

But those aren't the ideals of the Democratic platform....those a right wing talking points. The nature of Democrats is an ideal of fairness...that if you work hard you can succeed, that if you are working you should be able to have a family and keep them fed, clothed and sheltered.

The guns, abortions and God stuff is all fluff.

But do go on about me...the day you have to calm down a 230lb developmentally disabled person with explosive psychiatric issues without using your fists is the day you get to call me a janitor.

Back